Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Meaty'
Meaty Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- like or containing meat; "enough of vegetarianism; let's have a meaty meal" [ant: meatless]
- having substance and prompting thought; "a meaty discussion" [syn: substantive] [also: meatiest, meatier]
- Meaty \Meat"y\, a.
Abounding in meat.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Meaty'
- Mr. Meaty: Meaty is a Canadian television series, airing on CBC Television in Canada and the Nicktoons Network in the United States. ...
- List of Mr. Meaty episodes: This is the list of Mr. Meaty episodes, which aired on CBC Television and Nickelodeon /Nicktoons Network . Shorts: Mr. Meaty originally ...
- Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy: Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy is the seventh album, and eighth American album, by the British rock band The Who , released in 1971 as Track ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
- Have Yourself a Meaty Little Christmas: Have Yourself A Meaty Little Christmas is a 2009 album composed of Christmas songs performed by the actors from Aqua Teen Hunger Force in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Meaty'