Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Meaty'
Meaty Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- like or containing meat; "enough of vegetarianism; let's have a meaty meal" [ant: meatless]
- having substance and prompting thought; "a meaty discussion" [syn: substantive] [also: meatiest, meatier]
- Meaty \Meat"y\, a.
Abounding in meat.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Meaty'
- Mr. Meaty: Meaty is a Canadian television series, airing on CBC Television in Canada and the Nicktoons Network in the United States. ...
- List of Mr. Meaty episodes: This is the list of Mr. Meaty episodes, which aired on CBC Television and Nickelodeon /Nicktoons Network . Shorts: Mr. Meaty originally ...
- Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy: Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy is the seventh album, and eighth American album, by the British rock band The Who , released in 1971 as Track ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
- Have Yourself a Meaty Little Christmas: Have Yourself A Meaty Little Christmas is a 2009 album composed of Christmas songs performed by the actors from Aqua Teen Hunger Force in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Meaty'
Meaty Sample Sentences in News
- Kirsten Dunst prefers meaty roles over money
Kirsten Dunst prefers meaty roles over money Read more on this news related to 'Meaty'
- 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign a hit among 'meaty' women
Washington, April 23 (ANI): The 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign that cater to strong butts, meaty thighs and curvy calves has been a huge hit, as it was able to complete its funding goal of 15,000 dollars in just 47 minutes. Read more on this news related to 'Meaty'
- Meaty agenda awaits NOMA delegates
Emergency preparedness, municipal partnerships and natural resources will be the focus for delegates to the Northwestern Ontario Municipal Association’s 67th annual general meeting and conference in Fort Frances this week. Read more on this news related to 'Meaty'