Meaty Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having substance and prompting thought; "a meaty discussion"
- like or containing meat; "enough of vegetarianism; let''s have a meaty meal"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Meaty'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Meaty'
- Mr. Meaty: Meaty is an American / Canadian television series , airing on CBC Television in Canada and Nickelodeon in the United States. ...
- List of Mr. Meaty episodes: This is the list of Mr. Meaty episodes, which aired on CBC Television and Nickelodeon / Nicktoons Network . Shorts: Mr. Meaty originally ...
- Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy: Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy is a compilation album of singles by British rock band the Who , released in 1971 as Track 2406 006 in the ...
- Beefy meaty peptide: Beefy meaty peptide, also known as delicious peptide and abbreviated as BMP is an 8-amino acid long peptide that has been identified as ...
- Have Yourself a Meaty Little Christmas: Have Yourself a Meaty Little Christmas is a Christmas album by the characters from the animated adult swim show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Meaty'
Meaty Sample Sentences in News
- 9 Surprising Uses For Bacon in Honor of International Bacon Day
A meaty round-up Read more on this news related to 'Meaty'
- Meaty business: Feeding into the next China boom
As China's hunger for Australia's resources fades, dealmakers bet on its growing appetite for our food. Mining billionaires Andrew Forrest and Gina Rinehart are among those seeking to tap the new China boom. Read more on this news related to 'Meaty'
- Meaty $43k back pay for workers
MEAT processing plant workers at Casino, NSW, have been reimbursed almost $43,000 after they were wrongly stood down. Read more on this news related to 'Meaty'