Pes Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the foot of a human being; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pes'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pes'
- PES: PES may refer to: ... Pes may refer to: Pes (anatomy), Latin for "foot" (body part), thus used in anatomy to mean "foot" (or analogous body part) ...
- Pes (anatomy): The pes (Latin for foot) is the zoological term for the distal portion of the hind limb of tetrapod animals. It is the part of the ...
- PES (director): PES (born Adam Pesapane; May 26, 1973) is an American director and stop-motion ... com/articles/short-films/pes-talks-fresh-guacamole PES ...
- PES University: PES University is a university in Bangalore , India . Established in 1988 it is focused on four ... External links : pes. edu/ PES University ...
- Pes River: The Pes (Песь) is a river in Khvoyninsky District of Novgorod Oblast and in Chagodoshchensky District of Vologda Oblast in Russia . ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pes'
Pes Sample Sentences in News
- MLP IPO Filing: PES Logistics Partners
PES Logistics Partners has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to have an initial public offering. Read more on this news related to 'Pes'
- Carlyle-backed PES Logistics Partners files for IPO
PES Logistics Partners LP, controlled by private equity firm Carlyle Group LP and gasoline retailer Sunoco Inc, filed with U.S. regulators for an initial public offering of common stock. PES Logistics, ... Read more on this news related to 'Pes'
- PES Logistics Partners Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Philadelphia Energy Solutions, LLC (PES) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, PES Logistics Partners, L.P., has filed a registration statement ... Read more on this news related to 'Pes'