Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Pes'
Pes Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : the foot of a human being; "his bare feet projected from his
trousers"; "armored from head to foot" [syn: foot, human
[also: pedes (pl)]
- Pes \Pes\, n.; pl. Pedes . [L., the foot.] (Anat.)
The distal segment of the hind limb of vertebrates, including
the tarsus and foot.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pes'
- PES: PES may refer to: ... Pes may refer to: Pes (zoology), Latin for "foot" (body part), thus used in anatomy to mean "foot" (or analogous body part) ...
- Pesahim: Pesahim (Hebrew : פסחים, lit. " "Passovers") is the third tractate of Seder Moed ("Order of Festivals") of the Mishnah and of the Talmud ...
- Pes (anatomy): The pes (Latin for foot) is the zoological term for the distal portion of the hind limb of tetrapod animals. It is the part of the ...
- Pes (unit): A pes (plural: pedes) is an ancient Roman unit of length that roughly corresponds to a foot . There are twelve unciae in one pes. ...
- PES (director): PES (born Adam Pesapane, 26 May) is a director and animator of numerous short ... NAME Pes | ALTERNATIVE NAMES | SHORT DESCRIPTION | DATE OF ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pes'