Pes Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the foot of a human being; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pes'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pes'
- Pesachim (Talmud): Pesachim (פסחים) is the third tractate of Seder Moed ("Order of Festivals") of the Mishnah and of the Talmud . It is concerned mainly ...
- PES: PES may refer to: ... Pes may refer to: Pes (anatomy), Latin for "foot" (body part), thus used in anatomy to mean "foot" (or analogous body part) ...
- Pes (anatomy): The pes (Latin for foot) is the zoological term for the distal portion of the hind limb of tetrapod animals. It is the part of the ...
- PES (director): PES (born Adam Pesapane; May 26, 1973) is an American director and stop-motion ... com/articles/short-films/pes-talks-fresh-guacamole PES ...
- PES University: PES University is a university in Bangalore , India . Established in 1988 it is focused on four ... External links : pes. edu/ PES University ...
Words and phrases related to 'Pes'