Pes Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the foot of a human being; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pes'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pes'
- PES: PES or pes may refer to: Packetized elementary stream, part of the MPEG communication protocol Pallasite Eagle Station grouplet, a pallasite meteorite
- Pes anserinus (leg): to back, that conjoin to form the pes anserinus come from the sartorius, gracilis and semitendinosus muscles. The pes anserinus lies superficial to the
- Pes cavus: regularly described in the literature: pes cavovarus, pes calcaneocavus, and ‘pure’ pes cavus. The three types of pes cavus can be distinguished by their
- Pes (unit): A pes (plural: pedes) is an ancient Roman unit of length that roughly corresponds to a foot. There are twelve unciae in one pes. One pes is 11.6 inches
- Bijar Pes: Bijar Pes (Persian: بيجارپس, also Romanized as Bījār Pes and Bījār Pas; also known as Bidzharpas, Bījārīsh, and Bījār Pes-e Avval) is a village in Howmeh
- Ipomoea pes-caprae: Ipomoea pes-caprae in West African plants – A Photo Guide. Data related to Ipomoea pes-caprae at Wikispecies Media related to Ipomoea pes-caprae at
- Pes anserinus: Pes anserinus ("goose's foot") refers to two anatomical structures: Pes anserinus (leg) Pes anserinus (facial nerve)
- Pes-caprae: Pes-caprae is Latin for "goat's foot" and may refer to: Ipomoea pes-caprae, the beach morning glory or goat's foot, a common tropical creeping vine species
- Pes anserine bursitis: Pes anserine bursitis is an inflammatory condition of the medial (inner) knee at the anserine bursa, a sub muscular bursa, just below the pes anserinus
- Enrique Cortés Pes: Enrique Cortés Pes Gallego (born 29 November 1966 in Viladecans, Barcelona) is a former Spanish baseball player. He played with Spain at the 1992 Summer
Words and phrases related to 'Pes'