Pes Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the foot of a human being; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint; "his bare feet projected from his trousers"; "armored from head to foot"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Pes'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Pes'
- PES: ecosystem services PES University, a university in Bangalore, India P.E.S. Institute of Technology, an engineering college in Bangalore, India Pes anserine bursitis
- Pes anserinus (leg): the knee. It is a cause of chronic knee pain and weakness ("pes anserine bursitis"). Pes bursitis is a condition in which the medial portion of the knee
- Bijar Pes: Bijar Pes (Persian: بيجارپس, also Romanized as Bījār Pes and Bījār Pas; also known as Bidzharpas, Bījārīsh, and Bījār Pes-e Avval) is a village in Howmeh
- Pes anserinus: Pes anserinus ("goose's foot") refers to two anatomical structures: Pes anserinus (leg) Pes anserinus (facial nerve)
- Pes cavus: regularly described in the literature: pes cavovarus, pes calcaneocavus and ‘pure’ pes cavus. The three types of pes cavus can be distinguished by their
- Pes (unit): A pes (plural: pedes) is an ancient Roman unit of length that roughly corresponds to a foot. There are twelve unciae in one pes. One pes is 11.6 inches
Words and phrases related to 'Pes'