Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Misconstrued'
Misconstrued Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Misconstrue \Mis*con"strue\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Misconstrued;
p. pr. & vb. n. Misconstruing.]
To construe wrongly; to interpret erroneously.
Do not, great sir, misconstrue his intent. --Dryden.
Much afflicted to find his actions misconstrued.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Misconstrued'
- Martyred, Misconstrued: Martyred, Misconstrued is an album by Teargas Ginn released in 2004. It spawned three singles. Track listing ": "Phoenix" " "Dreams" " ...
Words and phrases related to 'Misconstrued'
Misconstrued Sample Sentences in News
- Ware: Romo Comments Were Misconstrued
DeMarcus Ware says he didn't mean to indict Tony Romo with his "put up or shut up" comments last week. Photo Credit: Getty Images Read more on this news related to 'Misconstrued'
- ‘T’ very much on UPA agenda, says Chacko
Hyderabad: AICC spokesperson P.C. Chacko has said that his comments on separate Telangana on Saturday were misunderstood and misconstrued. Read more on this news related to 'Misconstrued'
- Teenager, 15, arrested after teacher over heard him talking about 'buying a gun' when he was discussing Call Of Duty ...
Six officers and a police dog descended on the teenager's home in Slough, Berks, after his teacher at Millside School misconstrued his conversation about buying a virtual weapon in shooting game Call of Duty. Read more on this news related to 'Misconstrued'