Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Misconstrued'
Misconstrued Meaning and Definition from Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)
- Misconstrue \Mis*con"strue\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Misconstrued;
p. pr. & vb. n. Misconstruing.]
To construe wrongly; to interpret erroneously.
Do not, great sir, misconstrue his intent. --Dryden.
Much afflicted to find his actions misconstrued.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Misconstrued'
- Martyred, Misconstrued: Martyred, Misconstrued is an album by Teargas Ginn released in 2004. It spawned three singles. Track listing ": "Phoenix" " "Dreams" " ...
Words and phrases related to 'Misconstrued'
Misconstrued Sample Sentences in News
- David Chase: Just Kidding, Tony Soprano Is Not "Not Dead"
The did Tony Soprano die? mystery is back to being unsolved. A day after Vox quotedSopranoscreatorDavid Chaseclarifying that Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini)didnotdiein the show's series finale, Chase is now saying his words were misconstrued. Read more on this news related to 'Misconstrued'
- PRINCE FROG (01259.HK) says Glaucus allegations based on misconstrued reports
PRINCE FROG (01259.HK) issued a clarification announcement in response to the alleged provision of... Read more on this news related to 'Misconstrued'
- Arun Jaitley clarifies his remark on rape
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley was Friday embroiled in controversy over his remark that the Dec 16 Delhi gangrape was a "small incident", with the Congress describing his comments as "idiotic" and "horrendous". He clarified that his remark had been "misconstrued". Read more on this news related to 'Misconstrued'