Korean Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Altaic language spoken by the Korean people
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language ,
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Korean'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Korean'
- Korean: Korean may refer to: Koreans, an ethnic group originating in the Korean peninsula Korean cuisine, a national cuisine originating from the Korean peninsula
- Korean Movie Database: The Korean Movie Database (IMDb) is a South Korean online database of information related to Korean movies, animation, actors, television shows, production
- Lists of Korean films: List of Korean films may refer to: List of Korean films (Pre 1948), a chronology of the films of United Korea before the country division Lists of South
- Revised Romanization of Korean: Romanization of Korean (국어의 로마자 표기법; lit. Roman letter notation of national language) is the official Korean language romanization system in South Korea proclaimed
- Lists of South Korean films: Category:Korean films. List of South Korean films of 1948–1959 List of South Korean films of 1948 List of South Korean films of 1949 List of South Korean films
- Korean dialects: A number of Korean dialects are spoken in the Korean Peninsula. The peninsula is extremely mountainous and each dialect's "territory" corresponds closely
- Korean language: History of the Korean language Korean is descended from Proto-Korean, Old Korean, Middle Korean, and Modern Korean. Since the Korean War, through 70
- Korean name: Names of Korea. A Korean name consists of a family name followed by a given name, as used by the Korean people in both North Korea and South Korea. In the
- List of Korean ceramic artists and sculptors: of Korean artists whose work is in three-dimensional materials, such as potters, other ceramic artists, and sculptors. See Korean pottery, Korean stone
- Um (Korean surname): Um (Hangul: 엄) is a Korean surname. Um Aing-ran (born 1936), South Korean actress Um Da-woon (born 1985), South Korean football player Um Hong-gil (born