Korean Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Altaic language spoken by the Korean people
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language ,
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Korean'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Korean'
- Korean: Korean may refer to: Koreans, an ethnic group originating in the Korean Peninsula Korean cuisine Korean culture Korean language Korean Peninsula, a
- Korean language: also one of the two official languages in the Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture and Changbai Korean Autonomous County of the People's Republic of China
- Korean name: Names of Korea. A Korean name consists of a family name followed by a given name, as used by the Korean people in both South Korea and North Korea. In the
- Korean Americans: Korean Americans (Korean: 한국계 미국인, Hanja: 韓國系美國人, Hangukgye Migukin) are Americans of Korean heritage or descent, mostly from South Korea, with a very
- Korean cuisine: ancient agricultural and nomadic traditions in the Korean peninsula and southern Manchuria, Korean cuisine has evolved through a complex interaction of
- Korean Air: global headquarters are located in Seoul, Republic of Korea. Korean Air was founded as Korean National Airlines in 1946. After several years of service
- Korean Demilitarized Zone: The Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ; Hangul: 한반도 비무장지대; Hanja: 韓半島非武裝地帶) is a highly militarized strip of land running across the Korean Peninsula. It
- Korean drama: Korean drama (Hangul: 한국드라마; RR: hanguk deurama) or K-drama refers to televised dramas in the Korean language, made in South Korea, mostly in a miniseries
- Korean Canadians: Korean Canadians are Canadian citizens of Korean ancestry. According to South Korea's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, there were 205,993 Koreans
- Korean War: and wars involving Korea, see List of Korean battles. For the ongoing conflict, see Korean conflict. The Korean War (in South Korean Hangul: 한국전쟁; Hanja: 韓國戰爭;