Korean Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Altaic language spoken by the Korean people
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language ,
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Korean'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Korean'
- Korean: Korean may refer to: Koreans, an ethnic group originating in the Korean peninsula Korean cuisine, a national cuisine originating from the Korean peninsula
- Korean Movie Database: The Korean Movie Database (KMDb) is a South Korean online database of information related to Korean movies, animation, actors, television shows, production
- Lists of Korean films: List of Korean films may refer to: List of Korean films (Pre 1948), a chronology of the films of United Korea before the country division Lists of South
- North Korean calendar: The North Korean calendar or Juche calendar is the system of year numbering used in the DPRK (North Korea). The Juche calendar was introduced in 1997
- Revised Romanization of Korean: Romanization of Korean (국어의 로마자 표기법; lit. Roman letter notation of national language) is the official Korean language romanization system in South Korea proclaimed
- Lists of South Korean films: Category:Korean films. List of South Korean films of 1948–1959 List of South Korean films of 1948 List of South Korean films of 1949 List of South Korean films
- Korean dialects: for one of Korea's traditional Eight Provinces. In South Korea, Standard Korean (표준어/標準語) is defined by the National Institute of the Korean Language
- Korean name: Names of Korea. A Korean name consists of a family name followed by a given name, as used by the Korean people in both North Korea and South Korea. In the
- Korean language: languages in China's Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture. About 80 million people speak Korean worldwide. For over a millennium, Koreans wrote with adapted Chinese
- Chung (Korean surname): Choung, is a common Korean family name. As of the South Korean census of 2000, there were 2,230,611 people by this name in South Korea, or roughly 5% of
Korean Sample Sentences in News
- Korean-language classes are growing in popularity at U.S. colleges
When Olivia Hernandez was a middle schooler in Oxnard, she became hooked on K-wave — the global phenomenon of South Korean pop music, television and culture. Inspired by the romantic series "My Lovely Sam Soon" and bands like Clazziquai, she taught herself the Korean alphabet and... Read more on this news related to 'Korean'
- Korean LPGA dominance here to stay, say former players
South Korean-born players have dominated the LPGA circuit this season, winning six of seven tournaments to date, and the juggernaut will be difficult to stop at this week's ANA Inspiration, the first major of the year. World number one Lydia Ko, five-time major champion Park Inbee and last week's winner Kim Hyo-joo are just the tip of a very large wave of Read more on this news related to 'Korean'
- South Korean man charged in knife attack on US envoy
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean prosecutors on Wednesday indicted a man who slashed the U.S. ambassador in Seoul last month on charges of attempted murder. Read more on this news related to 'Korean'