Korean Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Altaic language spoken by the Korean people
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language ,
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Korean'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Korean'
- Korean: Korean may refer to: Koreans, an ethnic group originating in the Korean peninsula Korean cuisine, a national cuisine originating from the Korean peninsula
- Korean Movie Database: The Korean Movie Database (KMDb) is a South Korean online database of information related to Korean movies, animation, actors, television shows, production
- Lists of Korean films: List of Korean films may refer to: List of Korean films (Pre 1948), a chronology of the films of United Korea before the country division Lists of South
- North Korean calendar: The North Korean calendar or Juche calendar is the system of year numbering used in the DPRK (North Korea). The Juche calendar was introduced in 1997
- Revised Romanization of Korean: Romanization of Korean (국어의 로마자 표기법; lit. Roman letter notation of national language) is the official Korean language romanization system in South Korea proclaimed
- Lists of South Korean films: Category:Korean films. List of South Korean films of 1948–1959 List of South Korean films of 1948 List of South Korean films of 1949 List of South Korean films
- Korean dialects: for one of Korea's traditional Eight Provinces. In South Korea, Standard Korean (표준어/標準語) is defined by the National Institute of the Korean Language
- Chung (Korean surname): Choung, is a common Korean family name. As of the South Korean census of 2000, there were 2,230,611 people by this name in South Korea, or roughly 5% of
- Korean name: Names of Korea. A Korean name consists of a family name followed by a given name, as used by the Korean people in both North Korea and South Korea. In the
- Um (Korean surname): 엄) is a Korean surname. Oum Steve (born 1984), American Legal Scholar and Semi-Pro Video Game Player Um Aing-ran (born 1936), South Korean actress Um