Korean Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the Altaic language spoken by the Korean people
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Korea or its people or language; "Korean handicrafts"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a native or inhabitant of Korea who speaks the Korean language ,
- the Altaic language spoken by Koreans
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Korean'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Korean'
- Korean: Korean may refer to: Koreans, an ethnic group originating in the Korean peninsula Korean cuisine, a national cuisine originating from Manchuria and the
- Korean Movie Database: The Korean Movie Database (KMDb) is a South Korean online database of information related to Korean movies, animation, actors, television shows, production
- Lists of Korean films: List of Korean films may refer to: List of Korean films (Pre 1948), a chronology of the films of United Korea before the country division Lists of South
- North Korean calendar: non-Korean usage the Juche year is given after the corresponding Gregorian year i.e. 12 June 2007 (Juche 96). However, most official DPR-Korean sources
- Lists of South Korean films: Category:Korean films. List of South Korean films of 1948–1959 List of South Korean films of 1948 List of South Korean films of 1949 List of South Korean films
- Revised Romanization of Korean: Romanization of Korean (국어의 로마자 표기법; lit. Roman letter notation of national language) is the official Korean language romanization system in South Korea proclaimed
- Korean dialects: for one of Korea's traditional Eight Provinces. In South Korea, Standard Korean (표준어/標準語) is defined by the National Institute of the Korean Language
- Korean name: Names of Korea. A Korean name consists of a family name followed by a given name, as used by the Korean people in both North Korea and South Korea. In the
- Chung (Korean surname): Choung, is a common Korean family name. As of the South Korean census of 2000, there were 2,230,611 people by this name in South Korea, or roughly 5% of
- Korean language: languages in China's Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture. About 80 million people speak Korean worldwide. For over a millennium, Korean was written with adapted
Korean Sample Sentences in News
- Korean Air heiress questioned over 'nut rage'
Korean prosecutors questioned Korean Air heiress and former senior executive Cho Hyun-Ah on Wednesday over over the "nut rage" incident aboard a plane this month, which sparked a national uproar. The 40-year-old daughter of the airline's chief executive forced the chief cabin crew member off a New York-Seoul flight and compelled the taxiing plane to Read more on this news related to 'Korean'
- Korean Air to be sanctioned for nut rage cover-up
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korea's transport ministry said Korean Air Lines Co. will face sanctions for pressuring employees to lie during a government probe into the nut rage fiasco that highlighted the tyrannical behavior of a top Korean business family. Read more on this news related to 'Korean'
- Visteon agrees to sell S.Korean unit for $3.6 bln
U.S. auto parts maker Visteon Corp has agreed to sell its majority-owned South Korean unit for $3.6 billion, cashing in on a quadrupling of the air conditioning firm's share price in the last five years ... Read more on this news related to 'Korean'