Autocar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Autocar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Autocar'
- Autocar: For other uses, see Autocar (disambiguation). Autocar is a weekly British automobile magazine published by Haymarket Motoring Publications Ltd. It was
- Autocar Company: The Autocar Company is an American specialist manufacturer of severe-duty, Cab Over Engine vocational trucks, based in Hagerstown, Indiana. Started in
- Auster Autocar: The Auster J/5 Autocar was a 1940s British single-engined four-seat high-wing touring monoplane built by Auster Aircraft Limited at Rearsby, Leicestershire
- Autocar (disambiguation): Autocar is a weekly British automobile magazine (founded 1895). Autocar may also refer to: Autocar Company, an American manufacturer of cab over engine
- Autocar U8144T: The Autocar Model U8144T 5- to 6-ton, 4x4 Ponton tractor (G511) was the largest, and most numerous, of a family of heavy trucks developed for, and deployed
- Autocars Co.: car maker. For the United States vehicle maker, see Autocar Company. Autocars Co. Ltd. (Hebrew: אוטוקרס) of Haifa, Israel, was founded
- 1903 Petrol Electric Autocar: 1903 Petrol Electric Autocar. In 1903 the North Eastern Railway built two experimental railcars at their carriage works in York. These were powered by
- Armoured Autocar: The Armoured Autocar was developed by Major Raymond Brutinel, who immigrated to Canada from France. Brutinel, a Captain in the French Army Reserve, became