Autocar Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Autocar'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Autocar'
- Autocar: For other uses, see Autocar (disambiguation). Autocar is a weekly British automobile magazine published by Haymarket Motoring Publications Ltd. It was
- Autocar Company: The Autocar Company is a Hagerstown, Indiana specialist manufacturer of Cab Over Engine vocational trucks, mainly for refuse applications. Started in
- Auster Autocar: The Auster J/5 Autocar was a 1940s British single-engined four-seat high-wing touring monoplane built by Auster Aircraft Limited at Rearsby, Leicestershire
- Autocar U8144T: Truck, ponton tractor, 5- to 6-Ton, 4x4 Autocar, Model U8144T was a US Army tractor used to tow semi-trailers with pontoon equipment. According to Doyle
- Autocar (disambiguation): Autocar is a weekly British automobile magazine (founded 1895). Autocar may also refer to: Autocar Company, an American manufacturer of cab over engine
- 1903 Petrol Electric Autocar: its aim of restoring the autocar back to working order and restore the trailer coach to go with it, the NER 1903 Electric Autocar Trust has been awarded
- Autocars Co.: car maker. For the United States vehicle maker, see Autocar Company. Autocars Co. Ltd. (Hebrew: אוטוקרס) of Haifa, Israel, was founded