Liquidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the murder of a competitor
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- the act of exterminating
Definitions from Wiktionary
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities ,
- the act of exterminating ,
- the murder of a competitor
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Liquidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Liquidation'
- Liquidation: or liquidiser, an appliance. For other uses, see Liquidation (disambiguation). In law, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of a company)
- Middlesbrough F.C. survival from liquidation: This article details Middlesbrough Football Club's liquidation in 1986. At the start of the 1981-82 season, Middlesbrough were in the Football League
- Administration and liquidation of The Rangers Football Club Plc: Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA). The Rangers Football Club PLC entered liquidation on 31 October 2012. The refusal of the CVA forced the administrators
- Polish Liquidation Committee: The Polish Liquidation Committee (Polish: Polska Komisja Likwidacyjna Galicji i Śląska Cieszyńskiego) was a temporary Polish government body in Galicia
- Liquidation (disambiguation): Liquidation is the conversion of a business' assets to money in order to pay off debt. Liquidation may also refer to: Political killing, especially extrajudicial
- Motors Liquidation Company: Motors Liquidation Company formerly General Motors Corporation, was the company left to settle past liability claims from General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization
- Estate liquidation: An estate liquidation is similar to an estate sale in that the main concern or goal is to liquidate the estate (home, garage, sheds and yard) with an
Words and phrases related to 'Liquidation'
Liquidation Sample Sentences in News
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation
Bitcoin exchange Kraken will help probe missing bitcoins as part of the liquidation of MtGox, once the world’s largest trading place for the digital currency. San Francisco-based Payward, which operates Kraken, will also assist in processing, investigating and paying out the claims of MtGox customers who lost bitcoins in the company’s Feb. 28 collapse, bankrup Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- Liquidation Channel announces its biggest savings event of the year
The Liquidation Channel announces its biggest savings event of the year. (PRWeb November 26, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12356147.htm Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- ACE Aviation reports third quarter results and provides an update on its liquidation process
ACE Aviation reports third quarter results and provides an update on its liquidation process Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'