Liquidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the murder of a competitor
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- the act of exterminating
Definitions from Wiktionary
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities ,
- the act of exterminating ,
- the murder of a competitor
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Liquidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Liquidation'
- Liquidation: or liquidiser, an appliance. For other uses, see Liquidation (disambiguation). In law, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of a company)
- Middlesbrough F.C. survival from liquidation: This article details Middlesbrough Football Club's liquidation in 1986. At the start of the 1981-82 season, Middlesbrough were in the Football League
- Administration and liquidation of The Rangers Football Club Plc: Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA). The Rangers Football Club PLC entered liquidation on 31 October 2012. The refusal of the CVA forced the administrators
- Polish Liquidation Committee: The Polish Liquidation Committee (Polish: Polska Komisja Likwidacyjna Galicji i Śląska Cieszyńskiego) was a temporary Polish government body in Galicia
- Liquidation (disambiguation): Liquidation is the conversion of a business' assets to money in order to pay off debt. Liquidation may also refer to: Political killing, especially extrajudicial
- Motors Liquidation Company: Motors Liquidation Company formerly General Motors Corporation, was the company left to settle past liability claims from General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization
- Estate liquidation: An estate liquidation is similar to an estate sale in that the main concern or goal is to liquidate the estate (home, garage, sheds and yard) with an
Words and phrases related to 'Liquidation'
Liquidation Sample Sentences in News
- The Board of PA Resources Approves the Balance Sheet for Liquidation Purposes and Will Convene an Extra General Meeting
Regulatory News: Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- Target Canada's liquidation will begin in 2-3 weeks
Target Canada is telling customers to expect the liquidation of the U.S.-based chain's merchandise to begin sometime in early February. "Nothing definitive yet in terms of liquidation timing [but] we do expect it will begin in about 2-3 weeks," Target Canada spokesman Eric Hausman told CBC News via email. In the interim, the chain's U.S. owners w Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- BackWeb Announces Successful Initial Distribution; ITA Grants Extension of Withholding Deadline
Liquidator Yoav Kfir of VAR Management Ltd. today updated shareholders on the initial distribution of liquidation proceeds of BackWeb Technologies Ltd. and clarified certain related procedures. Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'