Liquidation Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the murder of a competitor
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities
- the act of exterminating
Definitions from Wiktionary
- termination of a business operation by using its assets to discharge its liabilities ,
- the act of exterminating ,
- the murder of a competitor
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Liquidation'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Liquidation'
- Liquidation: liquidiser, an appliance. For other uses, see Liquidation (disambiguation). In law and business, liquidation is the process by which a company (or part of
- Middlesbrough F.C. survival from liquidation: This article details Middlesbrough Football Club's liquidation in 1986. At the start of the 1981-82 season, Middlesbrough were in the Football League
- Administration and liquidation of The Rangers Football Club Plc: Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA). The Rangers Football Club PLC entered liquidation on 31 October 2012. The refusal of the CVA forced the administrators
- Liquidation (disambiguation): Liquidation is the conversion of a business' assets to money in order to pay off debt. Liquidation may also refer to: Political killing, especially extrajudicial
- Polish Liquidation Committee: The Polish Liquidation Committee (Polish: Polska Komisja Likwidacyjna Galicji i Śląska Cieszyńskiego) was a temporary Polish government body in Galicia
- Motors Liquidation Company: Motors Liquidation Company formerly General Motors Corporation, was the company left to settle past liability claims from General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization
- Estate liquidation: An estate liquidation is similar to an estate sale in that the main concern or goal is to liquidate the estate (home, garage, sheds and yard) with an
Words and phrases related to 'Liquidation'
Liquidation Sample Sentences in News
- Binay urges LGUs to account for land survey funds
Vice President Jejomar Binay has urged local government units (LGUs) to account for funds granted to them by the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC) for land surveys. Binay, who chairs the HUDCC, made the appeal following reports that 28 LGUs failed to submit liquidation reports of funds amounting to P28,322,107.47 as of December 2013. “It Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- LGUs responsible for land survey fund liquidation
CLARK FREEPORT -- Vice President and Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council chair Jejomar Binay clarified that it is the responsibility of local government units to liquidate the land survey funds granted to them. The vice president issued the statement following reports that 28 LGUs have failed to submit liquidation reports of funds transferred by HUD Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'
- Almo Corporation Partners With B-Stock Solutions on Private-Label B2B Marketplace for Returned and Excess Merchandise
B-Stock Solutions, a technology provider powering the largest network of B2B liquidation marketplaces, has partnered with Almo Corporation, the national appliance, consumer electronics and professional audio/video distributor, to manage Almo’s official online liquidation marketplace for customer returns and excess merchandise. Read more on this news related to 'Liquidation'