Interlace Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- spin or twist together so as to form a cord; "intertwine the ribbons"; "Twine the threads into a rope"
- hold in a locking position; "He locked his hands around her neck"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Interlace'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Interlace'
- Interlace: Interlace or interlacing may refer to: Interlace (art), a decorative element found especially in early Medieval art in Northern Europe ...
- Interlaced video: The interlaced signal contains two field s of a video frame captured at two different times. This enhances motion perception to the viewer ...
- Interlace (art): In the visual arts , interlace is a decorative element found in medieval art . In interlace, bands or portions of other motif s are looped ...
- Croatian interlace: The Croatian interlace or Croatian wattle, known as the pleter or troplet in Croatian, is a type of interlace , most characteristic for its ...
- Islamic interlace patterns: Geometric interlacing patterns are a subcategory of Islamic pattern and ornament. developed from the rich interlace patterning of the ...
- Order of the Croatian Interlace: The Order of the Croatian Interlace or Order of the Early Croatian three-strand pattern (Red hrvatskog pletera) is the sixteenth most ...
Words and phrases related to 'Interlace'
Interlace Sample Sentences in News
- Multi-Format Frame Rate Converter supports 4K applications. .
Featuring motion compensated technology, Model FRC-9000 can be used as 2 x HD/SD-SDI frame rate converter and is suitable for live transmission use in broadcast and film production. Unit includes up, down, and cross conversion; automatic scene cut detection; adaptive interlace-to-progressive conversion, and detection of 24 effective frames in 2:3 pulldown-converte Read more on this news related to 'Interlace'