Inchoate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- only partly in existence; imperfectly formed; "incipient civil disorder"; "an incipient tumor"; "a vague inchoate idea"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Inchoate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Inchoate'
- Inchoate offense: "Inchoate" redirects here. For the linguistics concept, see Inchoative aspect. An inchoate offense, inchoate offence, preliminary crime, or inchoate crime
- Inchoate offences in English law: Inchoate offences in English law are offences in England and Wales that cover illegal acts which have yet to be committed, primarily attempts to commit
Words and phrases related to 'Inchoate'
Inchoate Sample Sentences in News
- Brazil, land of an inchoate wine miracle
A few years ago the wine world didn’t know about Brazilian wines. Although emigrés from Italy, France, and Germany have created a viticulture over a century old, local wines have been of rather poor quality. Read more on this news related to 'Inchoate'
- The Navajo celebrate a baby’s first laugh as a rite of passage, a moment in which the baby laughs himself, as it were ...
The Navajo celebrate a baby’s first laugh as a rite of passage, a moment in which the baby laughs himself, as it were, out of inchoate babydom and into conscious humanity. Read more on this news related to 'Inchoate'
- Dušan Tříska: From state to private sector
What has become of Dušan Třiska (57), one of the fathers of the process whereby the state offered its citizens shares in state property worth a total of CZK 300 billion for a mere thousand crowns each? He caught the train of inchoate capitalism with a ticket from this country’s largest insurer. Read more on this news related to 'Inchoate'