Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Diehard'
Diehard Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- diehardn : one who adheres to traditional views [syn: traditionalist] "die-hard" wn "WordNet (r) 2.0"die-hardadj : tradition-bound and obstinately opinionated; "an inflexible(or die-hard) conservative"; "rock-ribbed republican"[syn: die-hard(a), rock-ribbed]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Diehard'
- Diehard (type of battery): DieHard is a premium brand of automotive battery marketed by Sears Holdings Corporation retailers, including Sears and Kmart . ...
- Fortitude Valley Diehards: The Fortitude Valley Diehards were an Australian professional rugby league football club based in the Brisbane suburb of Fortitude Valley ...
- DieHard 500: Two NASCAR races at Talladega Superspeedway have been called the DieHard 500: For the race from 1990 to 1997 , see AMP Energy Juice 500 ...
- Diehard tests: The diehard tests are a battery of statistical test s for measuring the quality of a random number generator . They were developed by ...
- Diehard 500: At one time, two different NASCAR Sprint Cup races were known as the Diehard 500: For the race at Talladega Superspeedway , held in late ...
- Doctor Diehard: Doctor Diehard is the name of three fictional DC Comics supervillain s. First Diehard: The first Doctor Diehard was part of the evil gang ...
Words and phrases related to 'Diehard'
Diehard Sample Sentences in News
- It’s time to tailgate! Our top 10 gadgets to get the party started
As every diehard football fan knows, the fun of game day begins not with the kickoff, but with the flick of “on” switches in the parking lot. Read more on this news related to 'Diehard'
- New 'Turtles' a cowa-bummer for diehard fan
This image released by Paramount Pictures shows characters, from left, Raphael, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Donatello in a scene from "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Read more on this news related to 'Diehard'
- The BlackBerry Passport is one step closer to being your next smartphone
Both BlackBerry and its diehard fans are very excited about the upcoming BlackBerry Passport, which BlackBerry promises will feature a “revolutionary” new keyboard that the company says consumers are “clamoring” for. CrackBerry notices that the Passport has just passed through the Federal Communications Commission and will apparently at least be supported Read more on this news related to 'Diehard'