Worsened Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Worsened'?
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- Amgen says Kyprolis doubles progression-free survival vs Velcade
Amgen Inc's Kyprolis helped patients with relapsed multiple myeloma live twice as long before their blood cancer worsened compared to a regimen containing rival drug Velcade, according to an interim analysis announced by the company on Sunday. Kyprolis, the centerpiece of Amgen's nearly $10 billion acquisition of Onyx Pharmaceuticals in 2013, had sales las Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- French factory activity slows further in February
A downturn in France's manufacturing sector worsened in February, as a sharp decrease in new orders and sluggish demand fuelled more job-cutting. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- McLaren's troubles continue as Maldonado clocks fastest lap
MONTMELO, Spain (AP) — McLaren's technical troubles worsened on Saturday, while Pastor Maldonado again steered Lotus to the session's fastest lap in Formula One preseason testing. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'