Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Worsened'
Worsened Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse" [syn: worse] [ant: better]
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Worsened'
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- Ukraine situation 'has worsened considerably'
As concern over Russia's actions in Ukraine grows, European leaders are meeting Saturday in Belgium to discuss possible new sanctions against Moscow. The situation in Ukraine "has worsened considerably" European Commission President Jose Manuel Barros... Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Malaysia Airlines to cut 6,000 jobs in $1.9 bn restructuring
Carrier to reduce headcount as it takes steps to stem long-running losses worsened by disasters Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Malaysia Airlines to cut 6,000 jobs, de-list in $1.9 bn restructuring
Carrier to reduce headcount as it takes steps to stem long-running losses worsened by aircraft disasters Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'