Worsened Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Worsened'?
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- GKI-Erste: Business expectations stable, consumer confidence worsens
GKI-Erste's combined gauge of consumer and business confidence fell to 0.7 points in November from 1.2 points in October as both consumer expectations worsened and business expectations remained stable. The business index edged down to 7.7 points from 7.8 points and the consumer index worsened to minus 19.4 points from minus 17.6 points in November. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Political Instability Worsened in North Korea: World Bank
The political situation in North Korea has worsened more in 2013 than the previous year, the World Bank reported on Tuesday. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- The Only Thing You Need To Know About the Celtics' Loss to the Grizzlies
The Celtics' defensive issues worsened in Friday night's loss against the Memphis Grizzlies. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'