Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Worsened'
Worsened Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse" [syn: worse] [ant: better]
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Worsened'
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- She The People: Is a global wealth tax the key to reducing income inequality?
Income inequality has worsened in the U.S., but raising tax rates isn't likely to help, some economists say. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Power supply worsened in March – Survey
Power supply to states across the federation worsened in the month of March, a survey released on Tuesday by NOI Polls, a notable indigenous survey organisation, has revealed. This is coming as investors in the country’s power assets attributed their poor performance during the period to gas supply constraints as a result of incessant gas... [Read More...] Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- VIDEO: Pro-Russian mob targets journalists
The confrontation in eastern Ukraine worsened on Monday with more official buildings seized by pro-Russian forces. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'