Worsened Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Worsened'?
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- Failures in Oversight Worsened UNC Academic Fraud
Failures in oversight at UNC extended, worsened long-running academic fraud scandal Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- As U.S. Economy Worsened, Vasectomy Rates Rose, Study Finds
Title: As U.S. Economy Worsened, Vasectomy Rates Rose, Study Finds Category: Health News Created: 10/20/2014 12:00:00 AM Last Editorial Review: 10/20/2014 12:00:00 AM Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Oversight failure worsened fraud
CHAPEL HILL — An alarming lack of institutional oversight at the University of North Carolina allowed an academic fraud scandal to run unchecked for nearly two decades and has the school reeling from the scandal’s fallout. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'