Worsened Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Worsened'?
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- Human-Caused Climate Change Worsened Heat Waves in 2013, Study Says
Studies also examine less certain connections to droughts and storms. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Mexico central bank member says inflation risks have worsened
Mexico's inflation outlook has worsened after a spike in fresh food prices and the chance that a minimum wage hike may be approved by authorities, Mexican central bank Deputy Governor Manuel Sanchez said ... Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Lynda Bellingham reveals that cancer has worsened
British actress Lynda Bellingham has revealed that her cancer battle has worsened and that she will soon stop chemotherapy. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'