Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Worsened'
Worsened Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse" [syn: worse] [ant: better]
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Worsened'
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- Karur Vysya Bank Q1 net up 1.7%
Asset quality worsened with the gross non-performing assets (NPA) rising 48 basis points sequentially to 1.3 percent on quarterly basis Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- U.S. doctor battling Ebola takes slight turn for worse
WINSTON-SALEM N.C. (Reuters) - The health of a U.S. doctor who contracted Ebola in Liberia while helping fight an unprecedented outbreak of the deadly disease has worsened slightly, a relief organization said on Thursday. Dr. Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol, an American missionary also infected with the virus, both are in "stable but grave condition," ac Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- Health worsens for two U.S. aid workers infected with Ebola
By Colleen Jenkins WINSTON-SALEM N.C. (Reuters) - The health conditions of a U.S. physician and a missionary who contracted Ebola while helping fight an outbreak of the disease that has claimed more than 700 lives in West Africa have worsened, two relief organizations said on Thursday. Dr. Kent Brantly and missionary Nancy Writebol are in "stable but grave co Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'