Worsened Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
- changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Worsened'?
Words and phrases related to 'Worsened'
Worsened Sample Sentences in News
- Singapore on watch for attacks by ‘lone wolf’ militants
“Isis may have worsened the threat through its widespread and effective use of social media to radicalise and recruit foreign fighters and supporters.” Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- MSF finds worsened health conditions in Myanmars Rakhine
Yangon (dpa) - Conditions for patients in Myanmar's western province of Rakhine have worsened since the expulsion of medical aid group Doctors Without Borders (MSF), the group said Wednesday ... Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'
- GKI-Erste: Consumer, business confidence decline
Both consumer and business expectations worsened in January, as the combined gauge of consumer and business confidence index fell to -2.9 points from the previous month’s -0.2 points, GKI-Erste said today. Read more on this news related to 'Worsened'