Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Wherewithal'
Wherewithal Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : the necessary means (especially financial means)
adv : out of, or by means of which; "tools wherewith to scrape the
windshield of my car" [syn: wherewith]
- Wherewithal \Where`with*al"\, adv. & n.
Wherewith. ``Wherewithal shall we be clothed?'' --Matt. vi.
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? --Ps.
[The builders of Babel], still with vain design, New
Babels, had they wherewithal, would build. --Milton.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Wherewithal'
- I Got the Wherewithal: "I Got the Wherewithal" is a song recorded by the British group, Theaudience . It was released as the group's debut single on October 27 ...
Words and phrases related to 'Wherewithal'
Wherewithal Sample Sentences in News
- Best Dad Ever Builds Son Interactive Spaceship in Room (VIDEO)
Highsmith's writeup includes instructions - motivation and wherewithal sold separately Read more on this news related to 'Wherewithal'
- Vegetable farming possible with some govt backing
Commercial vegetable farming could be an alternative to cotton cultivation, but most farmers haven’t the wherewithal for the required technology Read more on this news related to 'Wherewithal'
- Who Will Be the Surprise NBA Rookie of the 2014-15 Class?
Every NBA rookie who's outside the top tier would love to burst onto the scene and surprise us, but only a small handful have the wherewithal to make it happen. In 2013, we saw No. 11 draft pick Michael Carter-Williams make an immediate splash and outshine many rookies who were drafted before him. He caught the whole league off guard and never looked back. We Read more on this news related to 'Wherewithal'