Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Wellness'
Wellness Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
n : a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease; "physicians
should be held responsible for the health of their
patients" [syn: health] [ant: illness, illness]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Wellness'
- Wellness: Wellness may mean: Wellness (alternative medicine) - This article discusses wellness from an alternative medicine ... For wellness center see: ...
- Wellness (alternative medicine): Wellness is generally used to mean a health y balance of the mind, body and spirit that results in an overall feeling of well-being . ...
- Workplace wellness: Workplace wellness is a program offered by some employers as a combination of educational, organizational, and environmental activities ...
- Veria Natural Wellness: Veria is a natural health and wellness company owned by the Essel Group , based in New York City . The name Veria is taken from the Latin ...
- Asia Spa & Wellness Festival: Asia Spa & Wellness Festival is an annual event held in Asia for the spa and wellness industry. Known as the largest event of its kind, ...
- The Wellness Community: The Wellness Community is an international, nonprofit organization that provides ... addressing the patient’s general well-being can increase ...
Words and phrases related to 'Wellness'
Wellness Sample Sentences in News
- Wellness Pet Food to Donate up to $16,000 during, "You Click, We Donate" Facebook Campaign
TEWKSBURY, Mass. -- The "You Click, We Donate" charitable holiday giving campaign, which runs through January 16, will benefit The Cat House on the Kings Cat Sanctuary & Adoption Center and the ... Read more on this news related to 'Wellness'
- Mexican Distributor for WCUI's Psoria-Shield Receives Clearance to Sell Psoria-Light(R) Systems in Mexico
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. -- Wellness Center USA, Inc. (OTCQB:WCUI), today announced that wholly-owned subsidiary Psoria-Shield's Mexican Distributors, Smart Company S.A de C.V. (Smart Company), have received their ... Read more on this news related to 'Wellness'
- Property firm sees profitable wellness investment strategy
As the health and wellness sector grows into a billion-dollar industry, property developers are taking advantage of creating themes that embody the well-being for their clients and future locators. Mylene Mendoza, marketing manger of Roxaco Land, said their new projects are being positioned toward a health and wellness type of development. “There are more opport Read more on this news related to 'Wellness'