Vestal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a chaste woman
- in a state of sexual virginity; "pure and vestal modesty"; "a spinster or virgin lady"; "men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal"
- of or relating to Vesta; "vestal virgin"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a chaste woman
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vestal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vestal'
- Vestal: Vestal can refer to: Pertaining to Vesta (mythology), a Roman goddess, the Sacred fire of Vesta, or the Temple of Vesta Vestal Virgin Vestal, New York
- Vestal Virgin: Rome, the Vestals or Vestal Virgins (Vestales, singular Vestalis) were priestesses of Vesta, goddess of the hearth. The College of the Vestals and its well-being
- Vestal High School: Vestal High School is a public high school that operates as part of the Vestal Central School District which encompasses 57 square miles (150 km2) just
- USS Vestal: The history of USS Vestal (AR-4) began when Erie (Fleet Collier No. 1) was authorized on 17 April 1904; but the ship was renamed Vestal in October 1905,
- Vestal, New York: the population was 28,043. Vestal is on the south border of the county and is west and southwest of Binghamton. Vestal is home to Binghamton University
- Albert Henry Vestal: Biography portal "Albert Henry Vestal". Find a Grave. Retrieved September 3, 2010. United States Congress. "Albert Henry Vestal (id: V000092)". Biographical
- Vestal Goodman: listeners a behind the scenes glimpse into ministry of Howard and Vestal Goodman. Vestal Freeman Goodman (1929-2003) Find A Grave Memorial Official Website
- The Vestal: La Vestale (en. The Vestal) is a grand ballet in three acts and four scenes with choreography by Marius Petipa and music by Mikhail Ivanov. The ballet