Vestal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- a chaste woman
- in a state of sexual virginity; "pure and vestal modesty"; "a spinster or virgin lady"; "men have decreed that their women must be pure and virginal"
- of or relating to Vesta; "vestal virgin"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a chaste woman
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vestal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vestal'
- Vestal: Virgin Vestal, New York HMS Vestal, the name of eight ships of the Royal Navy USS Vestal (AR-4), ship Vestal Review, magazine Vestal moth, the geometer moth
- Albert Henry Vestal: Majority Whip 1923–1931. "Albert Henry Vestal". Find a Grave. Retrieved September 3, 2010. Albert Henry Vestal at the Biographical Directory of the United
- Vestal Virgin: Rome, the Vestals or Vestal Virgins (Vestales, singular Vestalis) were priestesses of Vesta, goddess of the hearth. The College of the Vestals and its well-being
- Vestal, New York: the population was 28,043. Vestal is on the south border of the county and is west and southwest of Binghamton. Vestal is home to Binghamton University
- Spilosoma vestalis: Spilosoma vestalis, the Vestal Tiger-moth, is a moth in the Arctiidae family. It was described by Packard in 1864. It is found along the coast of western
- The Vestal: La Vestale (en. The Vestal) is a grand ballet in three acts and four scenes with choreography by Marius Petipa and music by Mikhail Ivanov. The ballet
- Vestal High School: Vestal High School is a public high school that operates as part of the Vestal Central School District which encompasses 57 square miles (150 km2) just
- HMS Vestal (1779): of the same name, see HMS Vestal. HMS Vestal was a 28-gun Enterprise-class sixth-rate frigate of the Royal Navy. Vestal was first commissioned in November
- HMS Vestal (J215): For other ships of the same name, see HMS Vestal. HMS Vestal was an Algerine-class minesweeper of the Royal Navy. She was launched in 1943 and saw service
- Vestal Watches: Vestal is a privately held company that designs, develops and manufactures unique watches predicated on image and style. Vestal sells watches and clothes