Velvety Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Velvety'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Velvety'
- Velvety myotis: The velvety myotis (Myotis simus), is a species of vesper bat from South America. The velvety myotis is a small bat, although of average size for a
- Velvety free-tailed bat: The velvety free-tailed bat or Pallas's mastiff bat (Molossus molossus), is a bat species in the family Molossidae. M. molossus is a medium sized bat
- Velvety black tyrant: The velvety black tyrant (Knipolegus nigerrimus) is a species of bird in the Tyrannidae family. It is endemic to Brazil. Its natural habitats are temperate
- Velvety fruit-eating bat: The velvety fruit-eating bat (Enchisthenes hartii) is a species of bat in the family Phyllostomidae. It is monotypic within the genus Enchisthenes.[citation
Words and phrases related to 'Velvety'
Velvety Sample Sentences in News
- Five new ways to get perfect matte make-up
From your skin to your lips and eyes, it's all about that velvety finish... Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'
- Fleur’s Introduces Brightening Source Cream SPF15
A rich cream with a velvety finish that visibly illuminates the skin and reduces pigmentary imperfections. (PRWeb January 25, 2015) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/01/prweb12468816.htm Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'
- February brings a new Oreo flavor, VIP tasting
DENVER — In February, everything is red, chocolate and velvety. The newest Oreo Cookie flavor coming out is no exception to the rule. Of course this is the month of Valentine’s day, but for cookie lovers it could mean something else. The release of the Limited Edition Red Velvet Oreo. It’s made of red velvet […] Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'