Velvety Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Velvety'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Velvety'
- Velvety myotis: The velvety myotis (Myotis simus), is a species of vesper bat from South America. The velvety myotis is a small bat, although of average size for a
- Velvety black tyrant: The velvety black tyrant (Knipolegus nigerrimus) is a species of bird in the family Tyrannidae. It is endemic to Brazil. Its natural habitats are temperate
- Velvety free-tailed bat: The velvety free-tailed bat or Pallas's mastiff bat (Molossus molossus), is a bat species in the family Molossidae. M. molossus is a medium-sized bat
- Velvety fruit-eating bat: The velvety fruit-eating bat (Enchisthenes hartii) is a species of bat in the family Phyllostomidae. It is monotypic within the genus Enchisthenes.[citation
- Velvety goldenrod: Velvety goldenrod or velvet goldenrod is a common name for several plants and may refer to: Solidago mollis, native to central North America Solidago
Words and phrases related to 'Velvety'