Velvety Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Velvety'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Velvety'
- Velvety myotis: The velvety myotis (Myotis simus), is a species of vesper bat from South America . Description: The velvety myotis is a small bat, although ...
- Velvety free-tailed bat: The velvety free-tailed bat or Pallas's mastiff bat (Molossus molossus), is a bat species in the family Molossidae . Physical description ...
- Velvety fruit-eating bat: The velvety fruit-eating bat (Enchisthenes hartii) is a species of bat in the family Phyllostomidae . It is monotypic within the genus ...
- Velvety black tyrant: The velvety black tyrant (Knipolegus nigerrimus) is a species of bird in the Tyrannidae family. It is endemic to Brazil . Its natural ...
Words and phrases related to 'Velvety'
Velvety Sample Sentences in News
- Wayward Chocolat Launches Antioxidant-Enriched Dark Chocolate Products
Wayward Chocolat, an Austin-based gourmet chocolate company specializing in Parisian-style chocolate, today introduced its line of antioxidant-enriched dark chocolate products. Wayward Chocolat uses only real, all-natural dark chocolate to make velvety ganache pieces, sauce and spread, each infused with wild organic rose hips and berries for a naturally healthy tr Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'
- Wine review: 2012 Paul Hobbs Pinot Noir
A glorious full-bodied, velvety Pinot Noir from the Russian River Valley that tastes of Santa Rosa plums, sweet spices and a smidgen of earth. Just smell the bouquet: It tells you volumes about the wine. The 2012 is a big Pinot, 14.4% alcohol, but it's so well-integrated into the wine, it... Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'
- The Velvety Touch! Surface Makes KAHLA Porcelain Unique
Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'