Velvety Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- resembling velvet in having a smooth soft surface
- smooth and soft to sight or hearing or touch or taste
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Velvety'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Velvety'
- Velvety myotis: The velvety myotis (Myotis simus), is a species of vesper bat from South America. The velvety myotis is a small bat, although of average size for a
- Velvety free-tailed bat: The velvety free-tailed bat or Pallas's mastiff bat (Molossus molossus), is a bat species in the family Molossidae. M. molossus is a medium sized bat
- Velvety black tyrant: The velvety black tyrant (Knipolegus nigerrimus) is a species of bird in the Tyrannidae family. It is endemic to Brazil. Its natural habitats are temperate
- Velvety fruit-eating bat: The velvety fruit-eating bat (Enchisthenes hartii) is a species of bat in the family Phyllostomidae. It is monotypic within the genus Enchisthenes.[citation
Words and phrases related to 'Velvety'
Velvety Sample Sentences in News
- Velvety Red Velvet Cake
If you could fall in love with a cake, it would definitely be this rich and moist Velvety Red Velvet Cake. This old-fashioned, Southern red velvet cake recipe is beautiful to look at, but most importantly, delicious till the very last crumb. Doesn't that sound a lot like love? Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'
- Yeast behind velvety stout may have Silk Road origins
DNA analysis of substance used to brew stout shows origins are rooted in India Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'
- Have a salted caramel hot chocolate with Old Town Spice Shoppe
MARYLAND HEIGHTS, MO (KTVI)- Carol Hurst from the Old Towne Spice Shoppe in St. Charles stopped by to make a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. This rich and velvety smooth drink has the sweetness of fine cocoa with buttery caramel, with the bonus of sea salt, just like the Salted Caramel candies. Make up a batch […] Read more on this news related to 'Velvety'