Vegetative Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- composed of vegetation or plants; "regions rich in vegetal products"; "vegetational cover"; "the decaying vegetative layer covering a forest floor"
- (of reproduction) characterized by asexual processes
- used of involuntary bodily functions; "vegetative functions such as digestion or growth or circulation"
- of or relating to an activity that is passive and monotonous; "a dull vegetative lifestyle"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vegetative'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vegetative'
- Vegetative: Vegetative describes vegetation. Vegetative may also refer to: Vegetative reproduction, a type of asexual reproduction for plants Persistent vegetative
- Vegetative reproduction: For vegetative reproduction of animals and fungi, see Budding. Vegetative reproduction (vegetative propagation, vegetative multiplication
- Persistent vegetative state: in a vegetative state (VS), the patient is classified as in a persistent vegetative state. This diagnosis is classified as a permanent vegetative state
- Vegetative symptoms: be confused with Vegetative state. Vegetative symptoms are disturbances of a person's functions necessary to maintain life (vegetative functions). These
- Vegetative treatment system: and a Vegetative Treatment Area (VTA), all these components when used together are considered a Vegetative Treatment System. A Vegetative Treatment
- Vegetative phase change: Vegetative phase change is the juvenile-to-adult transition in plants. This transition is distinct from the reproductive transition and is most prolonged
- Vegetative Sculpture I: (2012). "Vegetative Sculpture I (sculpture)". Inventory of American Sculpture. Smithsonian Institution. Retrieved 27 December 2012. "Vegetative Sculpture
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia: Vegetative-vascular dystonia is a type of dystonia. It shares common features with several autonomic dysfunctions, such as orthostatic hypotension and
- Single vegetative obstruction model: The ITU Single Vegetative Obstruction Model is a Radio propagation model that quantitatively approximates the attenuation due to the vegetation in the