Vegetal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- composed of vegetation or plants; "regions rich in vegetal products"; "vegetational cover"; "the decaying vegetative layer covering a forest floor"
- (of reproduction) characterized by asexual processes
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vegetal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vegetal'
- Vegetal: Vegetal, the adjectival form of vegetable, can be Vegetal (wine), a descriptive term used in wine tasting Végétal, the second studio album by singer-songwriter
- Vegetal rotation: Vegetal Rotation is a morphogenetic movement that drives mesoderm internalization during gastrulation in amphibian embryos. The internalization of vegetal
- União do Vegetal: The Beneficent Spiritist Center União do Vegetal (Portuguese: Centro Espírita Beneficente União do Vegetal [ˈsẽtɾw isˈpiɾitɐ benefiˈsẽtʃ uniˈɐ̃w du veʒeˈtaw];
- Sons of the Vegetal Mother: Sons of the Vegetal Mother (also known as The Vegetals to fans) were an Australian "esoteric special-occasion progressive band", formed in late 1969, with
- Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal: Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal, 546 U.S. 418 (2006), is a case decided by the United States Supreme Court involving the Federal