Vegetal Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- composed of vegetation or plants; "regions rich in vegetal products"; "vegetational cover"; "the decaying vegetative layer covering a forest floor"
- (of reproduction) characterized by asexual processes
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Vegetal'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Vegetal'
- Vegetal: Vegetal, the adjectival form of vegetable, can be Vegetal (wine), a descriptive term used in wine tasting Végétal, the second studio album by singer-songwriter
- União do Vegetal: União do Vegetal (Portuguese: Centro Espírita Beneficente União do Vegetal [ˈsẽtɾw isˈpiɾitɐ benefiˈsẽtʃ uniˈɐ̃w du veʒeˈtaw]; or UDV) is a spiritist
- Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal: Gonzales v. O Centro Espirita Beneficente Uniao do Vegetal, 546 U.S. 418 (2006), is a case decided by the United States Supreme Court involving the Federal
- Vegetal rotation: Vegetal Rotation is a morphogenetic movement that drives mesendoderm internalization during gastrulation in amphibian embryos. The internalization of