Valorous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- having or showing valor; "a valiant attempt to prevent the hijack"; "a valiant soldier"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Valorous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Valorous'
- Valorous Unit Award: The Valorous Unit Award is the second highest unit decoration which may be bestowed upon a U.S. Army unit (the highest being the Presidential Unit Citation)
- Conan the Valorous: Conan the Valorous is a fantasy novel written by John Maddox Roberts featuring Robert E. Howard's seminal sword and sorcery hero Conan the Barbarian. It
- The Valorous Years: The Valorous Years is a serial novella by A. J. Cronin, initially published in 1940 in Good Housekeeping magazine. It is the moving story of a young man
- HMS Valorous (L00): For other ships of the same name, see HMS Valorous and HMS Montrose. The fifth HMS Valorous, ex-HMS Montrose, was a V-class flotilla leader of the British
- HMS Valorous: HMS Valorous has been the name of four ships of the Royal Navy: HMS Valorous was a Combatant-class sixth rate sloop. She was launched at Hull in 1804,
- HMS Valorous (1851): For other ships of the same name, see HMS Valorous. HMS Valorous was a 16 gun steam powered paddle frigate of the Royal Navy built at Pembroke Dockyard
- HMS Valorous (1804): For other ships of the same name, see HMS Valorous. The first HMS Valorous was a sixth-rate Combatant-class sloop of the Royal Navy. She was rated as "18
Words and phrases related to 'Valorous'