Unwind Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me"
- become less tense, rest, or take one''s ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let''s all relax after a hard day''s work"
- reverse the winding or twisting of; "unwind a ball of yarn"
- separate the tangles of
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unwind'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unwind'
- Unwind: Unwind may refer to: Unwind (novel) a 2007 science fiction novel by young adult literature author Neal Shusterman Unwind (Oleander album) 2001 Unwind
- Unwind (novel): Unwind is a 2007 science fiction novel by young adult literature author Neal Shusterman. It takes place in the United States, after a civil war somewhere
- Koma Unwind Modified Madness Series: The Koma Unwind Modified Madness Series is a stock car racing series that races in the Southeastern United States. The series was formed in 2014 and is
- The Unwinding: The Unwinding: An Inner History of the New America is a 2013 non-fiction book by the American journalist George Packer. The book uses biographies of individual
- All Things Will Unwind: All Things Will Unwind is the fourth album by My Brightest Diamond, released on October 10, 2011, worldwide, and October 18, 2011, in the US, on Asthmatic
- Unwind (Oleander album): Unwind is the second major label studio album from post-grunge band Oleander. The band's second album released on Universal Records, Unwind sold approximately
- The Rosebuds Unwind: The Rosebuds Unwind is The Rosebuds first EP, released in 2003. "You Better Get Ready *" "El Camino **" "Is There Room? **" "Unwind" "Edmund Street **"
- Unwind (VanVelzen album): Unwind is the 2007 debut album from VanVelzen. The album was one of the biggest successes of 2007 in the Netherlands. Unwind Baby Get Higher Burn Waiting
Words and phrases related to 'Unwind'