Unwind Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me"
- become less tense, rest, or take one''s ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let''s all relax after a hard day''s work"
- reverse the winding or twisting of; "unwind a ball of yarn"
- separate the tangles of
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unwind'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unwind'
- Unwind: definition of the word "unwind", see the Wiktionary entry unwind. For the Neal Shusterman novel, see Unwind (novel). Unwind is the second major label
- Unwind (novel): Unwind is a 2007 science fiction novel by young adult literature author Neal Shusterman. It takes place in the United States, after a civil war somewhere
- All Things Will Unwind: All Things Will Unwind is the fourth album by My Brightest Diamond, released on October 10, 2011, worldwide, and October 18, 2011, in the US, on Asthmatic
- The Rosebuds Unwind: The Rosebuds Unwind is The Rosebuds first EP, released in 2003. "You Better Get Ready *" "El Camino **" "Is There Room? **" "Unwind" "Edmund Street **"
Words and phrases related to 'Unwind'
Unwind Sample Sentences in News
- Positioning Unwind May be Driving Factor, Not QE, for Euro
Positioning Unwind May be Driving Factor, Not QE, for Euro Read more on this news related to 'Unwind'
- Argentina Open to Lifting Currency Controls, Central Banker Says
Argentina may begin to unwind currency restrictions gradually if economic conditions are favorable, according to central bank President Alejandro Vanoli. Read more on this news related to 'Unwind'
- Revamped bar a place to Unwind
Attracting a new clientele and creating a relaxed environment for patrons to enjoy are two of the reasons why the bar at the Lord Forrest Hotel was revamped. Read more on this news related to 'Unwind'