Unwind Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- cause to feel relaxed; "A hot bath always relaxes me"
- become less tense, rest, or take one''s ease; "He relaxed in the hot tub"; "Let''s all relax after a hard day''s work"
- reverse the winding or twisting of; "unwind a ball of yarn"
- separate the tangles of
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unwind'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unwind'
- Unwind: Unwind may refer to: Unwind (novel) a 2007 science fiction novel by young adult literature author Neal Shusterman Unwind (Oleander album) 2001 Unwind
- Unwind (novel): Unwind is a 2007 science fiction novel by young adult literature author Neal Shusterman. It takes place in the United States, after a civil war somewhere
- All Things Will Unwind: All Things Will Unwind is the fourth album by My Brightest Diamond, released on October 10, 2011, worldwide, and October 18, 2011, in the US, on Asthmatic
- The Rosebuds Unwind: The Rosebuds Unwind is The Rosebuds first EP, released in 2003. "You Better Get Ready *" "El Camino **" "Is There Room? **" "Unwind" "Edmund Street **"
- Unwind (Oleander album): Unwind is the second major label (and third overall) studio album from post-grunge band Oleander. The band's second album released on Universal Records
- Koma Unwind Modified Madness Series: The Koma Unwind Modified Madness Series is a stock car racing series that races in the Southeastern United States. The series was formed in 2014 and is
Words and phrases related to 'Unwind'