Untreated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric"
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Untreated'?
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- FDA Approves VELCADE® (bortezomib) for Injection for Previously Untreated Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company with its parent company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited , today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved VELCADE® for injection for use in previously untreated patients with mantle cell lymphoma . Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Untreated Sleep Apnea May Raise Risk of Surgical Complications: Study
Title: Untreated Sleep Apnea May Raise Risk of Surgical Complications: Study Category: Health News Created: 9/26/2014 12:35:00 PM Last Editorial Review: 9/29/2014 12:00:00 AM Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Untreated patients left to die: The Labour-run Welsh NHS wastes money on bureaucrats in non-jobs yet has lethally long ...
Shocking waiting lists in the Welsh NHS mean patients are dying before they can be treated, it emerged last night. Meanwhile, one health board pays £50,000 for a ‘head of communications’. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'