Untreated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric"
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Untreated'?
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Billions 'have untreated tooth decay'
Billions of people have untreated tooth decay across the globe, an international study has found. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Iowa DNR: Untreated wastewater discharged into Mississippi
Iowa officials say hundreds of gallons of untreated wastewater have been discharged into the Mississippi River after a malfunction at a Clinton pumping station. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Untreated sewage, voter canvass among matters governing bodies will take up
After untreated city of Topeka sewage overflowed into the Kansas River, city council members plan this coming week to discuss entering into an agreement with the state of Kansas to implement an order requiring the city to make improvements targeted at ending that. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'