Untreated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric"
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Untreated'?
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Untreated wastewater discharges into low-lying areas on north side
Approximately 500,000 gallons of untreated wastewater was intermittently discharged over a 25-hour period on Madison’s north side last week, according to a release. The Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District said during the relining of one of its interceptor sewers near Golf Parkway, officials said. During the relining, untreated wastewater was diverted around t Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Many People with Dementia May Go Unscreened, Untreated
The majority of people with dementia in the United States may have never seen a doctor about their memory and thinking problems, according to a new study of older adults. The researchers found that 55 percent of patients screened for dementia as part of the University of Michigan Health and Retirement Study had never been evaluated prior to participating in this s Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Dog untreated after being hit by car
A Ridgewood man has been banned from owning an animal after his pet dog was hit by a car and he failed to provide medical treatment for six months. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'