Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Untreated'
Untreated Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots" [ant: treated]
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric" [ant: treated]
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Untreated'
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Princeton discharges untreated sewage into river
Untreated wastewater was being dumped in the Mississippi River after an equipment failure in Princeton. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- 4 Billion People Worldwide Have Untreated Cavities: Study
Title: 4 Billion People Worldwide Have Untreated Cavities: Study Category: Health News Created: 6/5/2013 12:35:00 PM Last Editorial Review: 6/6/2013 12:00:00 AM Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Restaurants found dumping raw sewage
Manila, Philippines -- Several establishments in Manila City have been found dumping untreated waste water into the drainage system, Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said, as it ends its massive cleanup campaign in the metropolis. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'