Untreated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric"
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Untreated'?
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Untreated hot flashes may be costly for society : study
By Kathryn Doyle NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - The extra healthcare expenses and lost productivity of menopausal women with untreated hot flashes may cost the U.S. Three-quarters of postmenopausal women experience hot flashes, which can include night sweats and anxiety attacks and often accompany other menopause symptoms like disturbed sleep, irritability, trouble c Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Puerto Rican island to reduce untreated sewage
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has reached an agreement with a tiny Puerto Rican island popular with tourists to reduce the amount of untreated sewage flowing into nearby waters. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Colorado inmate sues prison officials after infection goes untreated
A Colorado inmate has sued four prison officials in federal court claiming that inattention to an agonizing tooth infection nearly cost him his life and left him with permanent injuries. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'