Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Untreated'
Untreated Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots" [ant: treated]
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric" [ant: treated]
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Untreated'
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Girl with untreated seizures removed from home
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP) — A 7-year-old girl was removed from her northern Colorado home and her parents were arrested because she could not walk or talk and was not being treated for seizures, police said. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Depression Often Goes Untreated In Parkinson's Patients
Rayshell Clapper for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online On August 11, 2014, people were rocked by the news that Robin Williams had committed suicide by asphyxiation. He hung himself according to one CNN article . For many, the shock was too confusing. Williams helped the world through his stage performances, shows, and movies. He did charity work, entertained the Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Depression often untreated in Parkinson's disease
Depression is known to be a common symptom of Parkinson's disease, but remains untreated for many patients, according to a new study. In fact, depression is the most prevalent non-motor symptom of Parkinson's, a chronic neurodegenerative disorder typically associated with movement dysfunction. Among those with high levels of depressive symptoms, only one-t Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'