Untreated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric"
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Untreated'?
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Untreated sewage still flowing into Halifax Harbour
Years after the Halifax sewage treatment system was finished, it appears wastewater is still flowing, untreated, into Halifax harbour. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Chinese environmental protection company dumps untreated wastes into river
Police have arrested 12 suspects and are continuing the search for another after their company was found dumping untreated waste containing heavy metals into a river in east China's Zhejiang Province. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Phase 3 Results Published in The New England Journal of Medicine Show Superiority of Pfizer’s XALKORI® (crizotinib ...
Pfizer Inc. announced today the publication of results from the PROFILE 1014 study in the December 4 issue of The New England Journal of Medicine. PROFILE 1014 is a Phase 3 study of anaplastic lymphoma kinase inhibitor XALKORI® in previously untreated patients with ALK-positive advanced non-small cell lung cancer . Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'