Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Untreated'
Untreated Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not given medical care or treatment; "an untreated disease"; "the untreated wounded lay on makeshift cots" [ant: treated]
- not subjected to chemical or physical treatment; "an untreated fabric" [ant: treated]
- (of a specimen for study under a microscope) not treated with a reagent or dye
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Untreated'
Words and phrases related to 'Untreated'
Untreated Sample Sentences in News
- Children left untreated as hospital waiting times 'blow out'
Hundreds listed for semi-urgent operations miss out on treatment within 90 days, new data shows. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- ‘Draw plan to check Ganga pollution by sugar mills'
Terming a sugar mill and distillery in Ghaziabad “serious polluter” churning out tonnes of untreated sulphurous effluent in the Ganga, the National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Tuesday directed the Cent... Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'
- Resolute, Hall Beach sewage lagoons full due to freezing
Fourteen thousand litres of untreated sewage was dumped in Resolute last month because the community's sewage lagoon was full. Read more on this news related to 'Untreated'