Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Unstained'
Unstained Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not stained; "An apron keeps his clothing unstained" [ant: stained]
- not having a coating of stain or varnish [syn: unvarnished]
- without soil or spot or stain [syn: unsoiled, unspotted]
- of reputation; "his unsullied name"; "an untarnished reputation" [syn: stainless, unsullied, untainted, untarnished]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unstained'
Words and phrases related to 'Unstained'
Unstained Sample Sentences in News
- BJP MLA Dagar cries conspiracy, denies bribing AAP members
New Delhi, Sept. 8, (ANI): Bharatiya Janata Party MLA Sher Singh Dagar, who has been accused by the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) of bribing its members, has denied any wrongdoing. Nobody can point a finger at me in Delhi, because if you ask anybody, you will find that my name is unstained," Dagar told a press conference here. Dagar challenged the AAP to prove the al Read more on this news related to 'Unstained'
- Brandon : 800 S Parsons Ave, Brandon, 33511
Get your kids a new Halloween costume for free. Just bring a uses, un-torn, unstained costume to Playtime (6124 N U.S. 41, Apollo Beach) or Revolution Ice Cream (220 W Brandon Blvd., Brandon) during business hours through Sept. 19 and receive a ticket to pick out a new costume at the park from 3 … Read more on this news related to 'Unstained'