Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Unstained'
Unstained Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- not stained; "An apron keeps his clothing unstained" [ant: stained]
- not having a coating of stain or varnish [syn: unvarnished]
- without soil or spot or stain [syn: unsoiled, unspotted]
- of reputation; "his unsullied name"; "an untarnished reputation" [syn: stainless, unsullied, untainted, untarnished]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unstained'
Words and phrases related to 'Unstained'
Unstained Sample Sentences in News
- No current Unstained news