Unravel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become undone; "the sweater unraveled"
- become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of; "the sweater unravelled"
- disentangle; "can you unravel the mystery?"; "unravel the ball or yarn"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unravel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unravel'
- Unravel: about the song. For the video game, see Unravel (video game). For other uses, see Unraveled (disambiguation). "Unravel" is the third song on the album Homogenic
- The Great Unravel: The Great Unravel is the third studio album by folk rock group Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams. "Desire" – 3:42 "Pushin' Up Daisies"
- Unravel (video game): Unravel is a puzzle platform video game developed by the Swedish company, Coldwood Interactive and published by Electronic Arts. It was announced on 15
- The Unraveling: The Unraveling may refer to: The Unraveling (album), studio album by American punk rock band Rise Against released 2001 The Unraveling (EP), an EP by Japanese
- Unraveling (song): "Unraveling" is the official first single off album Cold Day Memory by heavy metal band Sevendust. On February 5, 2010, the song made its debut on Sirius
- Unraveled: Unraveled or unravelled may refer to: The Unraveled, a godlike entity in Checkerboard Nightmare Unraveled (Confessor album), a 2005 doom metal album Unraveled
- Unraveller: Unraveller or Unraveler may refer to: Unraveler, a monster in the video game Diablo II Unraveller (god), a god in the novel series The Fionavar Tapestry
- The Unraveling (album): The Unraveling is the debut studio album by American rock band Rise Against, released on April 24, 2001. Following the release of their first extended
Words and phrases related to 'Unravel'