Unravel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become undone; "the sweater unraveled"
- become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of; "the sweater unravelled"
- disentangle; "can you unravel the mystery?"; "unravel the ball or yarn"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unravel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unravel'
- Unravel: the song. For the video game, see Unravel (video game). For other uses, see Unraveled (disambiguation). "Unravel" is the third song on the album Homogenic
- The Great Unravel: The Great Unravel is the third studio album by folk rock group Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams. "Desire" – 3:42 "Pushin' Up Daisies"
- The Unraveling: The Unraveling may refer to: The Unraveling (album), studio album by American punk rock band Rise Against released 2001 The Unraveling (EP), an EP by Japanese
- Unravel (video game): Unravel is a puzzle platform video game developed by Coldwood Interactive and published by Electronic Arts. It was announced on 15 June 2015 and released
- Unraveling (song): "Unraveling" is the official first single off album Cold Day Memory by heavy metal band Sevendust. On February 5, 2010, the song made its debut on Sirius
- Unraveller: Unraveller or Unraveler may refer to: Unraveler, a monster in the video game Diablo II Unraveller (god), a god in the novel series The Fionavar Tapestry
- Unraveled: Unraveled or unravelled may refer to: The Unraveled, a godlike entity in Checkerboard Nightmare Unraveled (Confessor album), a 2005 doom metal album Unraveled
- The Unraveling (EP): The Unraveling (stylized as THE UNRAVELING) is the third EP released by Japanese metal band Dir En Grey on April 3, 2013. It was released as a single-CD
Words and phrases related to 'Unravel'