Unravel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- become undone; "the sweater unraveled"
- become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of; "the sweater unravelled"
- disentangle; "can you unravel the mystery?"; "unravel the ball or yarn"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unravel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unravel'
- Unravel: Not to be confused with Unraveled. "Unravel" is the third song on the album Homogenic by Björk, which was released in 1997. The song features a prominent
- The Great Unravel: The Great Unravel is the third studio album by folk rock group Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams. "Desire" – 3:42 "Pushin' Up Daisies"
- Unraveled: Unraveled or unravelled may refer to: The Unraveled, a godlike entity in Checkerboard Nightmare Unraveled (Confessor album), a 2005 doom metal album Unraveled
- Unraveller: Unraveller or Unraveler may refer to: Unraveler, a monster in the video game Diablo II Unraveller (god), a god in the novel series The Fionavar Tapestry
- The Unraveling (Dir En Grey EP): The Unraveling (stylized as THE UNRAVELING) is the third EP released by Japanese metal band Dir En Grey on April 3, 2013. It was released as a single-CD
- Unraveling (song): Unraveling is the official first single off album Cold Day Memory by heavy metal band Sevendust. On February 5, 2010 the song made its debut on Sirius
Words and phrases related to 'Unravel'