Unacceptable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not acceptable; not welcome; "a word unacceptable in polite society"; "an unacceptable violation of personal freedom"
- not adequate to give satisfaction; "the coach told his players that defeat was unacceptable"
- not conforming to standard usage; "the following use of `access'' was judged unacceptable by a panel of linguists; `You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers''"
- used of persons or their behavior; "impossible behavior"; "insufferable insolence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unacceptable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unacceptable'
- Unacceptable Levels: Unacceptable Levels is a 2013 documentary film about the widespread use of artificial chemicals and their effects on the natural environment and on human
Words and phrases related to 'Unacceptable'
Unacceptable Sample Sentences in News
- Defence minister cautions against ‘knee jerk reaction’ over Russian incursion
Incursion by military aircraft without filing flight plans was unacceptable, says Coveney Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- Comcast Apologizes After Changing Customer’s Name to ‘A**Hole’
Company apologizes for "completely unacceptable and inappropriate name change" Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- ICC reprimands Sri Lankan for aggressive performance
Sri Lankan Nuwan Kulasekara has been reprimanded by cricket's governing body for "unacceptable" aggressive behaviour during the one-day international against New Zealand in Wellington. The fast bowler was charged with behaviour that is either "contrary to the spirit of the game or brings the game into disrepute," the International Cricket C Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'