Unacceptable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not acceptable; not welcome; "a word unacceptable in polite society"; "an unacceptable violation of personal freedom"
- not adequate to give satisfaction; "the coach told his players that defeat was unacceptable"
- not conforming to standard usage; "the following use of `access'' was judged unacceptable by a panel of linguists; `You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers''"
- used of persons or their behavior; "impossible behavior"; "insufferable insolence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unacceptable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unacceptable'
- Unacceptable Levels: Unacceptable Levels is a 2013 documentary film about the widespread use of artificial chemicals and their effects on the natural environment and on human
Words and phrases related to 'Unacceptable'
Unacceptable Sample Sentences in News
- Freed TMI editor says arrest ‘unacceptable’, insists willing to work with cops
KUALA LUMPUR, March 31 — Released from custody after a night in the lock-up, a senior journalist with The Malaysian Insider (TMI) censured the police for hauling up three members of the editorial... Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- Iran calls Obama's 10-year nuclear demand 'unacceptable'
By Arshad Mohammed MONTREUX, Switzerland (Reuters) - Iran rejected on Tuesday as "unacceptable" U.S. President Barack Obama's demand that it freeze sensitive nuclear activities for at least 10 years but said it would continue talks on a deal, Iran's semi-official Fars news agency reported. Iran laid out the position as the U.S. and Iranian foreig Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- Iran says Obama nuclear remarks 'unacceptable'
Iran's foreign minister rejected Tuesday as "unacceptable" remarks by US President Barack Obama who said a minimum 10-year nuclear deal offered the best hope of avoiding an atomic-armed Tehran. Mohammad Javad Zarif was speaking in Switzerland, where he and US Secretary of State John Kerry met for a second day to seek a framework for a deal to rein in Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'