Unacceptable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not acceptable; not welcome; "a word unacceptable in polite society"; "an unacceptable violation of personal freedom"
- not adequate to give satisfaction; "the coach told his players that defeat was unacceptable"
- not conforming to standard usage; "the following use of `access'' was judged unacceptable by a panel of linguists; `You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers''"
- used of persons or their behavior; "impossible behavior"; "insufferable insolence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unacceptable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unacceptable'
- Unacceptable Levels: Unacceptable Levels is a 2013 documentary film about the widespread use of artificial chemicals and their effects on the natural ...
Words and phrases related to 'Unacceptable'