Unacceptable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not acceptable; not welcome; "a word unacceptable in polite society"; "an unacceptable violation of personal freedom"
- not adequate to give satisfaction; "the coach told his players that defeat was unacceptable"
- not conforming to standard usage; "the following use of `access'' was judged unacceptable by a panel of linguists; `You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers''"
- used of persons or their behavior; "impossible behavior"; "insufferable insolence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unacceptable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unacceptable'
- Unacceptable Levels: Unacceptable Levels is a 2013 documentary film about the widespread use of artificial chemicals and their effects on the natural ...
Words and phrases related to 'Unacceptable'
Unacceptable Sample Sentences in News
- Buffy's Nicholas Brendon apologizes, explains "unacceptable behavior" that lead to his arrest
Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Nicholas Brendon apologized Monday for his "unacceptable behavior" in Boise, Idaho, which resulted in his arrest Friday evening. Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- Marshall calls Bears' 3-4 record 'unacceptable'
It doesn't look like that schedule backloaded with home games is going to do the Bears much good. Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- Brandon Marshall: Chicago Bears' play 'unacceptable'
The Chicago Bears looked shoddy on Sunday, losing to the Miami Dolphins at home. So wide receiver Brandon Marshall made sure to let his teammates know about it. Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'