Unacceptable Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- not acceptable; not welcome; "a word unacceptable in polite society"; "an unacceptable violation of personal freedom"
- not adequate to give satisfaction; "the coach told his players that defeat was unacceptable"
- not conforming to standard usage; "the following use of `access'' was judged unacceptable by a panel of linguists; `You can access your cash at any of 300 automatic tellers''"
- used of persons or their behavior; "impossible behavior"; "insufferable insolence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Unacceptable'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Unacceptable'
- Unacceptable Levels: Unacceptable Levels is a 2013 documentary film about the widespread use of artificial chemicals and their effects on the natural environment and on human
Words and phrases related to 'Unacceptable'
Unacceptable Sample Sentences in News
- 'Anti-semitic' West Ham abuse 'unacceptable - Spurs
Tottenham have described as "vile and unacceptable" a video appearing to portray West Ham United fans chanting an anti-Semitic song. The footage was filmed by a passenger on the London Underground before West Ham's 2-2 draw with Spurs, who have historic links with the Jewish community, on Sunday. Police said they are investigating the case and West H Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- HSBC bosses say sorry for ‘unacceptable’ practices after tax dodging allegations
HSBC bosses on Wednesday apologized for ''unacceptable'' failings at the banking giant's Swiss division when they were grilled by British MPs over allegations it had helped rich clients dodge taxes. Chief Executive Stuart Gulliver and Chairman Douglas Flint issued the new apology in an appearance before parliament's influential Treasury Sel Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'
- U.S.: Russia's Detention of Pilot Is 'Unacceptable'
The State Department criticized Russia's "unacceptable" refusal to release Ukrainian pilot Nadiya Savchenko, who has been on hunger strike for almost 11 weeks. Read more on this news related to 'Unacceptable'