Typographical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or occurring or used in typography; "the typographic art"; "a typographical error"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Typographical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Typographical'
- Typographical error: redirects here. For other uses, see Typo (disambiguation). A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process
- Typographical Association: The Typographical Association was a British trade union. The National Typographical Association collapsed in 1848, and delegates from across Yorkshire
- London Typographical Society: Trade Society and was renamed the "London Typographical Society". In 1964, it merged with the Typographical Association to form the National Graphical
Typographical Sample Sentences in News
- Union says Chronicle Herald not bargaining in good faith
The Halifax Typographical Union announced Monday it has filed a complaint against The Chronicle Herald with the province’s labour minister. (ADRIEN VECZAN / Staff / File) Read more on this news related to 'Typographical'
- 2G court pulls up Bollywood producer for error in application
New Delhi, Feb 27 (IANS) A special court Friday pulled up Bollywood producer Karim Morani, accused in a 2G spectrum allocation case, for not filing an application in proper manner after observing typographical error in the plea. Read more on this news related to 'Typographical'
- Typographical error in permit for Northern Pulp mill in Nova Scotia
HALIFAX (CP) - Nova Scotia’s Environment Department is amending a new permit for the Northern Pulp mill in Pictou County after discovering a typographical error that misstates the location of an environmental study required in 2019. Read more on this news related to 'Typographical'