Typographical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or occurring or used in typography; "the typographic art"; "a typographical error"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Typographical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Typographical'
- Typographical error: redirects here. For other uses, see Typo (disambiguation). A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process
- Typographical Association: The Typographical Association was a British trade union. The National Typographical Association collapsed in 1848, and delegates from across Yorkshire
- London Typographical Society: Trade Society and was renamed the "London Typographical Society". In 1964, it merged with the Typographical Association to form the National Graphical
Typographical Sample Sentences in News
- Typographical faces in an 1881 Puck magazine may be first EMOTICONS
The four emoticons were published in the American satirical magazine Puck on 30 March 1881. They are described as ‘typographical art’. Scott Fahlman was the first documented person to use emoticons in 1982. Read more on this news related to 'Typographical'
- Educators, board clash over tentative contract
FORT LEE - The Fort Lee Education Association (FLEA) and the Board of Education continued to clash on Jan. 12 over the recent breakdown of a tentative contract, with the teachers' union claiming deliberate removal of a stipend for secretaries and the district chalking up the omission to a "typographical error." Read more on this news related to 'Typographical'
- DISH Network to pay $2 million, change its marketing to end probe
By Aruna Viswanatha and Nate Raymond WASHINGTON (Reuters) - (This jan 5 story has been refiled to fix a typographical error in the headline) A DISH Network Corp unit will pay $2 million and change national marketing practices to show it can raise prices at any time during the life of a contract, as a condition for ending a Colorado investigation, the state's a Read more on this news related to 'Typographical'