Typographical Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- relating to or occurring or used in typography; "the typographic art"; "a typographical error"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Typographical'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Typographical'
- Typographical error: redirects here. For other uses, see Typo (disambiguation). A typographical error (often shortened to typo) is a mistake made in the typing process
- Typographical Association: The Typographical Association was a British trade union. The National Typographical Association collapsed in 1848, and delegates from across Yorkshire
- London Typographical Society: Trade Society and was renamed the "London Typographical Society". In 1964, it merged with the Typographical Association to form the National Graphical
- List of typographical symbols: list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it. This is a list of typographical symbols. Ampersand Apostrophe Asterisk Bracket Caret Colon Comma Copyright