Testy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Testy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Testy'
- Testy: Wikipedia does not have an encyclopedic article for Testy (search results). You may want to read Wiktionary's entry on "testy" instead.wiktionary:testy
Words and phrases related to 'Testy'
Testy Sample Sentences in News
- Capitol Report: Testy Obama-McConnell relationship takes post-midterm spotlight
The testy relationship between President Barack Obama and Sen. Mitch McConnell is in the spotlight after the midterm elections. Also: chances rise for a business-tax overhaul, frustrated Democrats call for change, and more Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Why Mavericks coach bristled when Larkin’s name came up
DALLAS — A testy Dallas coach Rick Carlisle is tired of hearing how he wouldn’t play Knicks point guard Shane Larkin last season in a rookie season that was disappointing... Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- China charges Microsoft $137 million in back taxes
Microsoft's testy relationship with China just got a bit tougher. The Chinese government has levied $137 million in back taxes and interest against the company, according to a report by China's Xinhua state news service. The report doesn't identify Microsoft by name, labeling the target of the fine as "M," described as a world-renowned U.S.-b Read more on this news related to 'Testy'