Testy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Testy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Testy'
- Testy: testy. See also : Testicle -
Words and phrases related to 'Testy'
Testy Sample Sentences in News
- Testy times call for soul searching of the Fourth Estate
It has been a testy time for the media with the powers that be. In just two weeks, we have had a reporter from an online portal detained for sedition in Penang, Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi demanding an English daily retract and apologise for a news report which depicted him as being a chauvinist (which the paper duly did and apologised) and atte Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Fla. court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
A bitter dispute pitting Republican political consultants against groups who challenged Florida's congressional map spilled out in front of the state's highest court on Friday. Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Tracie Hunter trial turns testy
Judge Tracie Hunter's trial turned testy Wednesday as a prosecutor vilified how the judge treated them and ignored the law. Read more on this news related to 'Testy'