Testy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Testy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Testy'
- Testy: testy. See also : Testicle -
Words and phrases related to 'Testy'
Testy Sample Sentences in News
- Dodgers ride 3 homers to testy 4-2 win over Giants
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- The script is set for the Los Angeles Dodgers to win the NL West. Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Testy times call for soul searching of the Fourth Estate
It has been a testy time for the media with the powers that be. In just two weeks, we have had a reporter from an online portal detained for sedition in Penang, Home Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi demanding an English daily retract and apologise for a news report which depicted him as being a chauvinist (which the paper duly did and apologised) and atte Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Council Meeting Gets Testy
In defense. Dianna Wilkins addresses the council in defense of her husband, Mayor Jerry Wilkins, and animal control officer David Hogan during last week’s meeting of the Booneville City Council. Read more on this news related to 'Testy'