Testy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Testy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Testy'
- Testy: testy. See also : Testicle -
Words and phrases related to 'Testy'
Testy Sample Sentences in News
- Tigers help cause with testy win vs. White Sox
Tigers help cause with testy win vs. White Sox Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Michigan's only gubernatorial debate grows testy
DETROIT (AP) — Republican Gov. Rick Snyder appealed for a second term during a debate Sunday by pointing to Michigan's economic turnaround and Detroit's progress toward emerging from bankruptcy, while Democratic challenger Mark Schauer accused Snyder of cutting education funding and criticized him for raising taxes on retirees. Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Dodgers Ride 3 Homers to Testy 4-2 Win Over Giants
Justin Turner homers twice, Matt Kemp adds 2-run shot for Dodgers in testy 4-2 win over Giants Read more on this news related to 'Testy'