Testy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- easily irritated or annoyed; "an incorrigibly fractious young man"; "not the least nettlesome of his countrymen"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Testy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Testy'
- Testy: testy. See also : Testicle -
Words and phrases related to 'Testy'
Testy Sample Sentences in News
- Testy Illinois governor race holds no cure for state finances
Whichever candidate wins the pitched battle for Illinois governor on Tuesday faces the prospect that the state supreme court next year could toss hard-fought changes to the woefully underfunded state pension system. Neither incumbent Democratic Governor Pat Quinn nor wealthy Republican private equity investor Bruce Rauner has revealed a workable "Plan B" Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Apple Pay fight under way in U.S. as some merchants balk at technology
Some U.S. merchants testy about Apple's mobile payment system Read more on this news related to 'Testy'
- Michigan's only gubernatorial debate grows testy
DETROIT (AP) — Republican Gov. Rick Snyder appealed for a second term during a debate Sunday by pointing to Michigan's economic turnaround and Detroit's progress toward emerging from bankruptcy, while Democratic challenger Mark Schauer accused Snyder of cutting education funding and criticized him for raising taxes on retirees. Read more on this news related to 'Testy'