Tart Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- a small open pie with a fruit filling
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- harsh; "sharp criticism"; "a sharp-worded exchange"; "a tart remark"
- tasting sour like a lemon
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money ,
- a small open pie with a fruit filling ,
- a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tart'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tart'
- Tart: A tart is a baked dish consisting of a filling over a pastry base with an open top not covered with pastry. though modern tarts are usually ...
- Tart (disambiguation): Tart may mean: Tart , a pastry dish, usually sweet in flavor, with an open top. Tart card , cards found in phone booths that advertise the ...
- Tart (film): Tart is a 2001 coming of age film starring Dominique Swain , Bijou Phillips , and Brad Renfro Plot: Cat Storm (Dominique Swain ) is a ...
- Pop-Tarts: Pop-Tarts is a brand of rectangular, pre-baked toaster pastries made by the Kellogg Company . Pop-Tarts have a sugary filling sealed ...
Words and phrases related to 'Tart'