Tart Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- a small open pie with a fruit filling
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- harsh; "sharp criticism"; "a sharp-worded exchange"; "a tart remark"
- tasting sour like a lemon
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money ,
- a small open pie with a fruit filling ,
- a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tart'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tart'
- Tart: A tart is a baked dish consisting of a filling over a pastry base with an open top not covered with pastry. though modern tarts are usually ...
- Tart (disambiguation): Tart may mean: Tart , a pastry dish, usually sweet in flavor, with an open top. Tart card , cards found in phone booths that advertise the ...
- Tart (film): Tart is a 2001 coming of age film starring Dominique Swain , Bijou Phillips , and Brad Renfro Plot: Cat Storm (Dominique Swain ) is a ...
- Pop-Tarts: Pop-Tarts is a brand of rectangular, pre-baked toaster pastries made by the Kellogg Company . Pop-Tarts have a sugary filling sealed ...
Words and phrases related to 'Tart'
Tart Sample Sentences in News
- Putting the kids to work on a sweet potato tart
It seemed an unlikely goal. I wanted a single solution for two problems — how to keep kids entertained while preparing Thanksgiving dinner AND how to serve sweet potatoes in a fresh, creative way. Read more on this news related to 'Tart'
- Recipe: Sweet potato tart with Parmesan and maple syrup
This recipe will both keep the kids entertained while preparing Thanksgiving dinner and allow you to serve sweet potatoes in a fresh, creative way. Read more on this news related to 'Tart'
- Kellogg’s Strategy to Win at Breakfast: PB&J Pop-Tarts
Is a peanut butter and jelly Pop-Tart the answer to Kellogg’s ( K ) woes? This was just one of many new products that Chief Executive Officer John Bryant discussed in the company’s quarterly earnings call on Thursday morning. Read more on this news related to 'Tart'