Tarnished Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- especially of reputation; "the senator''s seriously damaged reputation"; "a flyblown reputation"; "a tarnished reputation"; "inherited a spotted name"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Tarnished'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Tarnished'
- Tarnished Lady: Tarnished Lady is a 1931 American drama film directed by George Cukor. The screenplay by Donald Ogden Stewart is based on his short story "A Story of
- The Tarnished Eye: The Tarnished Eye is a 2004 crime novel by Judith Guest, based on the Robison family murders that occurred in June 1968 in Good Hart, Michigan and the
- The Tarnished Angels: The Tarnished Angels is a 1957 American drama film directed by Douglas Sirk. The screenplay by George Zuckerman is based on the 1935 novel Pylon by William
- The Tarnished Gold: tarnished_gold http://www.npr.org/2012/06/17/155049993/first-listen-beachwood-sparks-the-tarnished-gold The Tarnished Gold on Sub Pop
- Tarnished plant bug: The tarnished plant bug (TPB) or Lygus lineolaris is a species of plant-feeding insects of the family Miridae. It has piercing-sucking mouthparts and
- Tarnished Heroes: for his long-running role in Are You Being Served?." Tarnished Heroes at BFI "Tarnished Heroes | BFI | BFI". Explore.bfi.org.uk. Retrieved 2014-04-21
- Operation Tarnished Shield: Operation Tarnished Shield was a three-year sting operation by the FBI and Tennessee Highway Patrol to root out corruption in Cookeville, Tennessee, which
- Tarnished Angel: "Tarnished Angel: Detail View". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on March 29, 2014. Retrieved September 11, 2014. Tarnished Angel
Words and phrases related to 'Tarnished'