Synchronize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let''s synchronize our efforts"
- cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
- operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- happen at the same time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synchronize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synchronize'
- Synchronized swimming at the Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming has been an event at the Summer Olympics since the 1984 Games. The current Olympic program has competition in duet and team events
- Synchronize It: Synchronize It! allows you to compare and synchronize folders that can be stored on the same computer, on different computers, in archives or on FTP sites
- Synchronized swimming at the 1998 Asian Games: Synchronized swimming was contested from December 13 to December 15 at the 1998 Asian Games in Thammasat Aquatic Center, Bangkok, Thailand. A total
- Synchronized swimming at the 1994 Asian Games: Synchronized swimming was contested from October 8 to October 9 at the 1994 Asian Games in Hiroshima, Japan. A total of 11 athletes from 5 nations
Words and phrases related to 'Synchronize'