Synchronize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let''s synchronize our efforts"
- cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
- operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- happen at the same time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synchronize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synchronize'
- Synchronize It: Synchronize It! allows you to compare and synchronize folders that can be stored on the same computer, on different computers, in archives or on FTP sites
- Synchronized swimming at the Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming has been an event at the Summer Olympics since the 1984 Games. The current Olympic program has competition in duet and team events
- Synchronized swimming at the 1998 Asian Games: Synchronized swimming was contested from December 13 to December 15 at the 1998 Asian Games in Thammasat Aquatic Center, Bangkok, Thailand. A total
- 1985 FINA Synchronized Swimming World Cup: Main article: FINA Synchronized Swimming World Cup The 2nd FINA Synchronized Swimming World Cup was held 1985 in Indianapolis, USA. It featured swimmers
- List of Olympic venues in synchronized swimming: Olympics, there have been nine venues that have been or will be used for synchronized swimming. All of the venues used for this sport are also that used for
Words and phrases related to 'Synchronize'