Synchronize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let''s synchronize our efforts"
- cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
- operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- happen at the same time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synchronize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synchronize'
- Synchronize It: Synchronize It! allows you to compare and synchronize folders that can be stored on the same computer, on different computers, in archives or on FTP sites
- 2015 European Diving Championships – Men's synchronized 10 metre platform: Green denotes finalists
- Synchronized swimming at the 1984 Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming was introduced to the Olympic Games at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, with two events, both for women only. Former competitive
- List of Olympic venues in synchronized swimming: Olympics, there have been nine venues that have been or will be used for synchronized swimming. All of the venues used for this sport are also that used for
- ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships: The ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships (WJSSC) are the junior world championships for the sport of synchronized skating. Held first time
Words and phrases related to 'Synchronize'