Synchronize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let''s synchronize our efforts"
- cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
- operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- happen at the same time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synchronize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synchronize'
- Synchronize It: Synchronize It! allows you to compare and synchronize folders that can be stored on the same computer, on different computers, in archives or on FTP sites
- Synchronized swimming at the Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming has been an event at the Summer Olympics since the 1984 Games. The current Olympic program has competition in duet and team events
- Synchronized swimming at the 1998 Asian Games: Synchronized swimming was contested from December 13 to December 15 at the 1998 Asian Games in Thammasat Aquatic Center, Bangkok, Thailand. A total
- ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships: The ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships (WJSSC) are the junior world championships for the sport of synchronized skating. Held first time
- List of Olympic venues in synchronized swimming: Olympics, there have been nine venues that have been or will be used for synchronized swimming. All of the venues used for this sport are also that used for
- 1985 FINA Synchronized Swimming World Cup: Main article: FINA Synchronized Swimming World Cup The 2nd FINA Synchronized Swimming World Cup was held 1985 in Indianapolis, USA. It featured swimmers
Words and phrases related to 'Synchronize'