Synchronize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let''s synchronize our efforts"
- cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
- operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- happen at the same time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synchronize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synchronize'
- Synchronize It: Synchronize It! allows you to compare and synchronize folders that can be stored on the same computer, on different computers, in archives or on FTP sites
- Synchronized swimming at the 1998 Asian Games: Synchronized swimming was contested from December 13 to December 15 at the 1998 Asian Games in Thammasat Aquatic Center, Bangkok, Thailand. A total
- Synchronized swimming at the 1984 Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming was introduced to the Olympic Games at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, with two events, both for women only. Former competitive
- ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships: The ISU World Junior Synchronized Skating Championships (WJSSC) are the junior world championships for the sport of synchronized skating. Held first time
- Synchronized swimming at the 2016 Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming competitions at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro will be staged from 15 to 20 August at the Maria Lenk Aquatic Center.
- List of Olympic venues in synchronized swimming: Olympics, there have been nine venues that have been or will be used for synchronized swimming. All of the venues used for this sport are also that used for
- Synchronized swimming at the Summer Olympics: Synchronized swimming has been an event at the Summer Olympics since the 1984 Games. The current Olympic program has competition in duet and team events
Words and phrases related to 'Synchronize'