Synchronize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make synchronous and adjust in time or manner; "Let''s synchronize our efforts"
- cause to indicate the same time or rate; "synchronize your watches"
- operate simultaneously; "The clocks synchronize"
- arrange or represent events so that they co-occur; "synchronize biblical events"
- make (motion picture sound) exactly simultaneous with the action; "synchronize this film"
- happen at the same time
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Synchronize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Synchronize'
- Synchronize It: Synchronize It! allows you to compare and synchronize folders that can be stored on the same computer, on different computers, in archives or on FTP sites
- Synchronize (song): "Synchronize" is a song by Romanian disc jockey Alex Parker. Featuring collaborative vocals from Romanian recording artist Alexandra Stan, it is the first
- Synchronizer: The term synchronizer may refer to: In automobiles, a synchronizer is part of a synchromesh manual transmission that allows the smooth engagement of gears
Words and phrases related to 'Synchronize'