Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Specialization'
Specialization Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the act of specializing; making something suitable for a special purpose [syn: specialisation]
- the special line of work you have adopted as your career; "his specialization is gastroenterology" [syn: specialisation, specialty, speciality, specialism]
- (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function; "cell differentiation in the developing embryo" [syn: specialisation, differentiation]
- Specialization \Spe`cial*i*za"tion\, n.
- The act of specializing, or the state of being spezialized.
- (Biol.) The setting apart of a particular organ for the performance of a particular function. --Darwin.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Specialization'
- Specialization: Specialization or Specialized may refer to: ... Partial template specialization , a particular form of class template specialization ...
- Specialization (functional): Specialization is the separation of tasks within a system. ... In both cases, specialization enables the accomplishment of otherwise ...
- Academic specialization: In academia , specialization may be a course of study or major at an academic institution or may refer to the field that a specialist ...
Words and phrases related to 'Specialization'
Specialization Sample Sentences in News
- CBTS Achieves Cisco Master Cloud Builder Specialization
CBTS, a leading technology solutions provider, today announced that it has achieved the Cisco® Master Cloud Builder Specialization. This specialization recognizes CBTS as having th Read more on this news related to 'Specialization'
- Specialization training for BA and IT instructors
During the May 2013 summer break, the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (Ibpap) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHEd) organized several specialization training sessions for business administration and information technology (BA and IT) instructors from Cavite State University, Laguna State Polytechnic University and Polytechnic Univers Read more on this news related to 'Specialization'
- Fire Extinguishers Procurement Category Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
High specialization, input cost volatility and market share concentration create unfavorable conditions for buyers of fire extinguishers, but low switching costs and recent price trends aid buyers. To help procurement professionals make better buying decisions faster, business intelligence firm IBISWorld has added a report on the procurement of fire extinguishers Read more on this news related to 'Specialization'