Sneaky Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed; "a furtive manner"; "a lurking prowler"; "a sneak attack"; "stealthy footsteps"; "a surreptitious glance at his watch"; "someone skulking in the shadows"
- marked by deception; "achieved success in business only by underhand methods"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sneaky'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Sneaky'
- Sneaky Sound System (2006 album): Sneaky Sound System is the self-titled debut album by Australian music collective Sneaky Sound System, released on 12 August 2006. The album entered
- We Love (Sneaky Sound System song): "We Love" is the first single from Sneaky Sound System's third studio album From Here To Anywhere. The Single debuted at 41 on the Australian Singles Chart
- Big (Sneaky Sound System song): Big is the second single to be taken from Australian dance-duo Sneaky Sound System. The music video for Big was released to the bands YouTube channel
- Goodbye (Sneaky Sound System song): the sixth single by Australian dance group Sneaky Sound System, taken from their self-titled debut album Sneaky Sound System. Goodbye has a point of difference
- Sneaky Sound System: For other uses, see Sneaky Sound System (disambiguation). Sneaky Sound System is an Australian dance music group formed in late 2001 by Black Angus (Angus
- Sneaky Sound System (disambiguation): Sneaky Sound System are a Sydney-based Australian dance music group. Sneaky Sound System may also refer to: Sneaky Sound System (2006 album), their debut
- Sneaky Sound System (2009 album): Sneaky Sound System is the self-titled second compilation album by Australian music collective Sneaky Sound System, released on 20 April 2009 in the UK
- Sneaky Pete: Sneaky Pete is a crime drama series by Amazon Studios. The pilot was directed by Seth Gordon, and written by David Shore. It debuted on August 7, 2015
Words and phrases related to 'Sneaky'