Sliminess Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions
- a property resembling or being covered with slime
Definitions from Wiktionary
- a property resembling or being covered with slime ,
- the quality of being disgusting to the senses or emotions; "the vileness of his language surprised us"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Sliminess'?
Sliminess Sample Sentences in News
- Okra slime tested to keep ice cream creamy
It may be one of the more polarizing vegetables, thanks to its slimy texture. But okra, the pod-like green vegetable popular in the Southern U.S. and South Asia, may soon be more commonly eaten in Canada — in one of our favourite treats.Okra is a staple in India and Pakistan, where it is often deep-fried to rid it of any sliminess, before being sauteed in a c Read more on this news related to 'Sliminess'