Situated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Situated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Situated'
- Situated: intelligence and cognitive science, the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. The term situated is commonly used to refer to robots
Words and phrases related to 'Situated'
Situated Sample Sentences in News
- Dhahran of the South receives a much-needed facelift
DHAHRAN AL-JANOUB, situated in the Kingdom's southern Asir province, is presently undergoing huge development to make it a major tourist destination. The development includes model villages, gardens, public parks, traffic management projects and souks, the Makkah newspaper reported. Read more on this news related to 'Situated'
- Weird NJ: Presidential death on the Jersey Shore
Situated alongside a narrow seaside street in the tony Elberon section of Long Branch lies a monument marking the death spot of the 20th U.S. president, James A. Garfield. Read more on this news related to 'Situated'
- Remains at Arnold Air Force Base ID'd as man missing since 2011
The remains were discovered by squirrel hunters on Nov. 10 at the base situated off Highway 55 between Manchester and Tullahoma, about 90 miles southeast of Nashville. Read more on this news related to 'Situated'