Situated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Situated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Situated'
- Situated: intelligence and cognitive science, the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. The term situated is commonly used to refer to robots
Words and phrases related to 'Situated'
Situated Sample Sentences in News
- Bernie Robbins Jewelers moving from Radnor Hotel to Villanova and Bucks County
PHILADELPHIA -- Bernie Robbins Jewelers, with stores in New Jersey and PA is proud to announce its plans to relocate two of its four locations in late 2015. Maintaining its commitment to Bucks County residents, the family-owned third generation jeweler will relocate its Newtown, PA location off of South Eagle Road to the newly-constructed luxury community, The Pro Read more on this news related to 'Situated'
- Flood Watch: Coastal Cities Could Be Deluged
Towns and cities situated near the shore from Delaware to Maine were under coastal flood watches, warnings and advisories. Read more on this news related to 'Situated'
- Homes for sale in west Kent and East Sussex first time buyers CAN...
THE PERIOD COTTAGECHARMING two bedroom period cottage with useful attic space situated on a quiet road - and no chain.Semi detached Victorian home has open fire places and stripped wooden floors and doors.It has two en-the suite bathrooms.On the ground floor is a cosy sitting room with a working Victorian fireplace.The dining room has stripped wooden floors, a wor Read more on this news related to 'Situated'