Situated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Situated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Situated'
- Situated: In artificial intelligence and cognitive science , the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. ...
- Situated cognition: ...llins, & Duguid, 1989; Greeno, 1989</ref> by arguing that all knowledge is situated in activity bound to social, cultural and physical contexts.<ref>Greeno & M While situated cognition gained recognition in the field of [[educational psychology]] in
- Situated cognition: Situated cognition poses that knowing is inseparable from doing by arguing that all knowledge is situated in activity bound to social, ...
- Situated learning: Situated learning was first proposed by Jean Lave and Etienne Wenger as a model of learning in a Community of practice . situated ...
- Situated ethics: Situated ethics, often confused with situational ethics , is a view of applied ethics in which abstract standards from a culture or theory ...
- Situated robotics: In artificial intelligence and cognitive science , the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. ...
- Artificial intelligence, situated approach: All these approaches focus on modeling intelligence situated in a given environment: they have come to be known as the situated approach ...
Words and phrases related to 'Situated'
Situated Sample Sentences in News
- Experience the Chicago Blues Festival and Stay Within Walking Distance at Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel
CHICAGO, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Situated less than one mile from Millennium and Grant Parks, Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is a premier destination for Blues lovers visiting The Windy City for ... Read more on this news related to 'Situated'
The Russian republic of Chechnya is situated in the North Caucasus region. In the last 20 years Moscow has fought two wars against separatist rebels in the small mountainous area, during which thousands of people died. A militant insurgency continues to this day, having spread to neighbouring regions and turning from nationalist to increasingly Islamist rhetoric. Read more on this news related to 'Situated'
The Branches are situated in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura and Uttar Pradesh; of these, over 50% are situated in semi-urban and rural areas (all of which are unbanked centres). Read more on this news related to 'Situated'