Situated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Situated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Situated'
- Situated: intelligence and cognitive science, the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. The term situated is commonly used to refer to robots
- Artificial intelligence, situated approach: In artificial intelligence research, the situated approach builds agents that are designed to behave effectively successfully in their environment. This
- Situated learning: Situated learning is a theory on how individuals acquire professional skills, extending research on apprenticeship into how legitimate peripheral participation
- Situated cognition: Situated cognition is a theory that posits that knowing is inseparable from doing by arguing that all knowledge is situated in activity bound to social
- Situated robotics: In artificial intelligence and cognitive science, the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. In this used, the term is used
- Situated ethics: Situated ethics, often confused with situational ethics, is a view of applied ethics in which abstract standards from a culture or theory are considered
Words and phrases related to 'Situated'