Situated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- situated in a particular spot or position; "valuable centrally located urban land"; "strategically placed artillery"; "a house set on a hilltop"; "nicely situated on a quiet riverbank"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Situated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Situated'
- Situated: intelligence and cognitive science, the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. The term situated is commonly used to refer to robots
- Artificial intelligence, situated approach: In artificial intelligence research, the situated approach builds agents that are designed to behave effectively successfully in their environment. This
- Situated learning: Situated learning is a theory on how individuals acquire professional skills, extending research on apprenticeship into how legitimate peripheral participation
- Situated cognition: Situated cognition is a theory that posits that knowing is inseparable from doing by arguing that all knowledge is situated in activity bound to social
- Situated ethics: Situated ethics, often confused with situational ethics, is a view of applied ethics in which abstract standards from a culture or theory are considered
- Situated robotics: In artificial intelligence and cognitive science, the term situated refers to an agent which is embedded in an environment. In this used, the term is used
Words and phrases related to 'Situated'