Scribble Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- an aimless drawing
- poor handwriting
- write down quickly without much attention to detail
- write carelessly
Definitions from Wiktionary
- poor handwriting ,
- an aimless drawing
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Scribble'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
- Scribble: SCRIB. A scribble is a drawing composed of random and abstract lines, generally without ever lifting the drawing device off of the paper. Scribbling is most
- Scribble-tailed canastero: The scribble-tailed canastero (Asthenes maculicauda) is a species of bird in the Furnariidae family. It is found in Argentina, Bolivia, and Peru. Its natural
- Scribble (song): "Scribble" is a song by electronic group Underworld. It was released as the first single from their album Barking. The track, co-produced by High Contrast
- Scribble Jam: Scribble Jam was an annual hip hop music festival hosted in Cincinnati, Ohio. Dubbed "America's largest hip hop festival", sort of like Woodstock. it was
- Script and Scribble: Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting is a book by author Kitty Burns Florey that discusses the history of penmanship and confronts the
Words and phrases related to 'Scribble'
Scribble Sample Sentences in News
- Fingerprint Acquires Award-Winning Companies Cognitive Kid, Scribble Press
2014 was a fast-paced year at Fingerprint, creator of kids’ one-of-a-kind mobile play-and-learn networks, with the company adding at least one new developer partnership every week. Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'
- Scribble at Mumbai airport warns of terror attack by ISIS
Security has been beefed up in and around Mumbai airport after a scribble threatening a terror strike on Republic Day was found in the washroom of the domestic terminus, in second such warning this... Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'
- Another scribble at Mumbai airport wants of Islamic State attack
Security has been beefed up in and around Mumbai airport after a scribble threatening a terror strike on Republic Day was found in the washroom of the domestic terminus, in second such warning this month. Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'