Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
Scribble Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- poor handwriting [syn: scratch, scrawl, cacography]
- an aimless drawing [syn: scrabble, doodle] v
- write down quickly without much attention to detail [syn: scrabble]
- write carelessly [syn: scrawl]
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. t. [Cf. Scrabble.] (Woolen Manuf.)
To card coarsely; to run through the scribbling machine.
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Scribbled (-b'ld);
p. pr. & vb. n. Scribbling (-bl[i^]ng).] [From Scribe.]
- To write hastily or carelessly, without regard to correctness or elegance; as, to scribble a letter.
- To fill or cover with careless or worthless writing.
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. i.
To write without care, elegance, or value; to scrawl.
If M[ae]vius scribble in Apollo's spite. --Pope.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
- Scribble: A scribble is a drawing composed of random and abstract lines, generally without ever lifting the drawing device off of the paper. ...
- Scribble (song): "Scribble" is a song by electronic group Underworld . It was released as the first single from their album Barking . The track, co- ...
- Scribble Jam: Scribble Jam was an annual hip hop music festival hosted in Cincinnati, Ohio . founders of graffiti magazine Scribble, and DJ Mr Dibbs ...
- Scribble-tailed Canastero: The Scribble-tailed Canastero (Asthenes maculicauda) is a species of bird in the Furnariidae family. It is found in Argentina , Bolivia , ...
- Scribble Mural Comic Journal: Scribble Mural Comic Journal is the first full-length album from A Sunny Day in Glasgow , released on compact disc format on February 13, ...
- Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting: Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting is a book by author Kitty Burns Florey that discusses the history of penmanship and ...
- Scribblenauts: com/blogs/little-big-scribble | title Little Big Scribble | date 2009-10-06 | accessdate 2009-10-07 | work Edge . url http://g4tv. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Scribble'
Scribble Sample Sentences in News
- Scribble Technologies Inc. Launches ScribbleLive Corporate Edition, Next Generation Content Engagement Management ...
Leading content engagement platform, Scribble Technologies inc., releases new product for business enterprises. (PRWeb March 31, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11716638.htm Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'
- Sony Digital Paper tablet lets you draw on your documents
Sony's 13.3-inch pad uses a Kindle-style screen, lets you scribble on your documents, and will go on sale in May for $1,100. Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'
- NCAA brackets: Scribble-drive helps get to a winner
Times college basketball writer Chris Dufresne pencils in the winners, region by region and line by line, until he crowns a champion. The NCAA tournament starts Tuesday in Dayton and ends on a Monday near Dallas. Among the 68 teams, none from Indiana made it, but one from North Dakota did. The race is on to reach four regional hubs: Anaheim, Indianapolis, Memphis Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'