Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
Scribble Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- poor handwriting [syn: scratch, scrawl, cacography]
- an aimless drawing [syn: scrabble, doodle] v
- write down quickly without much attention to detail [syn: scrabble]
- write carelessly [syn: scrawl]
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. t. [Cf. Scrabble.] (Woolen Manuf.)
To card coarsely; to run through the scribbling machine.
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Scribbled (-b'ld);
p. pr. & vb. n. Scribbling (-bl[i^]ng).] [From Scribe.]
- To write hastily or carelessly, without regard to correctness or elegance; as, to scribble a letter.
- To fill or cover with careless or worthless writing.
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. i.
To write without care, elegance, or value; to scrawl.
If M[ae]vius scribble in Apollo's spite. --Pope.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
- Scribble: A scribble is a drawing composed of random and abstract lines, generally without ever lifting the drawing device off of the paper. ...
- Scribble (song): "Scribble" is a song by electronic group Underworld . It was released as the first single from their album Barking . The track, co- ...
- Scribble Jam: Scribble Jam was an annual hip hop music festival hosted in Cincinnati, Ohio . founders of graffiti magazine Scribble, and DJ Mr Dibbs ...
- Scribble-tailed Canastero: The Scribble-tailed Canastero (Asthenes maculicauda) is a species of bird in the Furnariidae family. It is found in Argentina , Bolivia , ...
- Scribble Mural Comic Journal: Scribble Mural Comic Journal is the first full-length album from A Sunny Day in Glasgow , released on compact disc format on February 13, ...
- Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting: Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting is a book by author Kitty Burns Florey that discusses the history of penmanship and ...
- Scribblenauts: com/blogs/little-big-scribble | title Little Big Scribble | date 2009-10-06 | accessdate 2009-10-07 | work Edge . url http://g4tv. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Scribble'
Scribble Sample Sentences in News
- Scribble Smart Pen Replicates Any Color Instantly
A new device is claimed to be the final word for artists looking for the right color, letting you pick any hue in the world just by touching it. Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'
- Scribble cancels Kickstarter campaign: Is it a hoax? (updated)
A new Kickstarter project called Scribble created a pen and a stylus that can perfectly match any color using a RGB sensor and then reproduce it faithfully. The post Scribble cancels Kickstarter campaign: Is it a hoax? (updated) appeared first on Digital Trends . Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'
- Color-sampling Scribble pen races past crowdfunding goal
Back in May we reported on plans to create the Scribble – a pen that can scan and reproduce any color you can find on the fly. After the project smashed its Kickstarter target in just five hours, those plans are now one big step closer to reality. .. Continue Reading Color-sampling Scribble pen races past crowdfunding goal Section: Electronics Tags: Color , Kick Read more on this news related to 'Scribble'