Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
Scribble Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- poor handwriting [syn: scratch, scrawl, cacography]
- an aimless drawing [syn: scrabble, doodle] v
- write down quickly without much attention to detail [syn: scrabble]
- write carelessly [syn: scrawl]
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. t. [Cf. Scrabble.] (Woolen Manuf.)
To card coarsely; to run through the scribbling machine.
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Scribbled (-b'ld);
p. pr. & vb. n. Scribbling (-bl[i^]ng).] [From Scribe.]
- To write hastily or carelessly, without regard to correctness or elegance; as, to scribble a letter.
- To fill or cover with careless or worthless writing.
- Scribble \Scrib"ble\, v. i.
To write without care, elegance, or value; to scrawl.
If M[ae]vius scribble in Apollo's spite. --Pope.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scribble'
- Scribble: A scribble is a drawing composed of random and abstract lines, generally without ever lifting the drawing device off of the paper. ...
- Scribble (song): "Scribble" is a song by electronic group Underworld . It was released as the first single from their album Barking . The track, co- ...
- Scribble Jam: Scribble Jam was an annual hip hop music festival hosted in Cincinnati, Ohio . founders of graffiti magazine Scribble, and DJ Mr Dibbs ...
- Scribble-tailed Canastero: The Scribble-tailed Canastero (Asthenes maculicauda) is a species of bird in the Furnariidae family. It is found in Argentina , Bolivia , ...
- Scribble Mural Comic Journal: Scribble Mural Comic Journal is the first full-length album from A Sunny Day in Glasgow , released on compact disc format on February 13, ...
- Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting: Script and Scribble: The Rise and Fall of Handwriting is a book by author Kitty Burns Florey that discusses the history of penmanship and ...
- Scribblenauts: com/blogs/little-big-scribble | title Little Big Scribble | date 2009-10-06 | accessdate 2009-10-07 | work Edge . url http://g4tv. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Scribble'