Scintillate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- be lively or brilliant or exhibit virtuosity; "The musical performance sparkled"; "A scintillating conversation"; "his playing coruscated throught the concert hall"
- physics: fluoresce momentarily when struck by a charged particle or high-energy photon; "the phosphor fluoresced"
- emit or reflect light in a flickering manner; "Does a constellation twinkle more brightly than a single star?"
- reflect brightly; "Unquarried marble sparkled on the hillside"
- give off; "the substance scintillated sparks and flashes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Scintillate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Scintillate'
- Scintillate (horse): Scintillate (foaled 24 January 1976) was a British Thoroughbred racehorse and broodmare best known for winning the classic Oaks Stakes in 1979. She showed
Words and phrases related to 'Scintillate'
Scintillate Sample Sentences in News
- No current Scintillate news