Saturated Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or gray or black
- used especially of organic compounds; having all available valence bonds filled; "saturated fats"
- being the most concentrated solution possible at a given temperature; unable to dissolve still more of a substance; "a saturated solution"
- wet through and through; thoroughly wet; "stood at the door drenched (or soaked) by the rain"; "a shirt saturated with perspiration"; "his shoes were sopping (or soaking)"; "the speaker''s sodden collar"; "soppy clothes"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Saturated'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Saturated'
- Saturated fat: A saturated fat is a fat that consists of triglycerides containing only saturated fatty acids. Saturated fatty acids have no double bonds between the individual
- Saturated squeeze: The saturated squeeze is a type of squeeze play in the card game of Bridge. The key feature of the saturated squeeze is that it involves threats in all
- Saturated and unsaturated compounds: See also: Saturation (chemistry) In organic chemistry, a saturated compound is a chemical compound that has a chain of carbon atoms linked together by
- Saturated model: This article is about saturated models in model theory. For saturated models in statistics, see structural equation modeling. In mathematical logic, and
- Saturated calomel electrode: inner solution is saturated with potassium chloride, this activity is fixed by the solubility of potassium chloride. When saturated the redox potential
- Saturated array: likely to interact with any of the other factors, a saturated array can be used. In a saturated array, a controllable factor is substituted for the interaction
Words and phrases related to 'Saturated'