Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Saltiest'
Saltiest Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- engagingly stimulating or provocative; "a piquant wit"; "salty language" [syn: piquant]
- containing salt; "a saline solution"; "salty tears" [syn: saline]
- one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of sea water [syn: salt] [also: saltiest, saltier]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Saltiest'
Words and phrases related to 'Saltiest'
Saltiest Sample Sentences in News
- Darvish, Rangers shut out Twins 5-0
Yu Darvish returned to his saltiest form on Saturday, helping the Texas Rangers make quick work of the Minnesota Twins. The Rangers' right-hander struck out 10 hitters over eight shutout innings in the Rangers' 5-0 victory. Darvish struck out 10 or more in a game for the 25th time in his career and fifth time this season in helping Texas to its second cons Read more on this news related to 'Saltiest'
- Red Lobster, Olive Garden dominate list of saltiest meals at restaurant chains, study finds
An analysis of 136 meals put four meals at both Red Lobster and Olive Garden in the top 10, with food from Arby's and Chili's rounding out the list from the Center for Science in the Public Interest. The 10 saltiest meals for children included items from Red Lobster, followed by Chili's, Jack-in-the-Box, KFC, Denny's, Sonic and Dairy Queen. Read more on this news related to 'Saltiest'
- A look at the saltiest foods
The Food and Drug Administration is preparing voluntary guidelines that will encourage the food industry to make their foods less salty in an effort to reduce heart attacks and strokes. Most of that sodium isn't from the salt shaker, but is hidden inside common processed foods and restaurant meals. ... Read more on this news related to 'Saltiest'