Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Saltiest'
Saltiest Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- engagingly stimulating or provocative; "a piquant wit"; "salty language" [syn: piquant]
- containing salt; "a saline solution"; "salty tears" [syn: saline]
- one of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of sea water [syn: salt] [also: saltiest, saltier]
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Saltiest'
Words and phrases related to 'Saltiest'
Saltiest Sample Sentences in News
- Cardboard boats teach physics
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (AP) — While the saltiest of sea captains might not choose cardboard and duct tape as the ideal building materials for his ship, they certainly fit the bill for Jason Owens' physics students. And so, on a narrow strip of land extending into "Lake Buccaneer," 28 Boyd-Buchanan students launched their boats into murky water recently for the 17th Read more on this news related to 'Saltiest'
- Sandwich Monday: The Saltwich
For years, one of the pieces of advice we've been ignoring is that we should really cut back on our salt intake. Now, a panel of experts convened by the Institute of Medicine says limiting salt below a certain amount may not really do us any good. Around here, we take this to mean: Eat as much salt as you can or you'll die. So, we've created The Saltwich, made wit Read more on this news related to 'Saltiest'