Ruination Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- destruction achieved by wrecking something
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- an event that results in destruction
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family" ,
- an event that results in destruction ,
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation ,
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ruination'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ruination'
- Ruination (album): Ruination is the second studio album by American death metal band Job for a Cowboy . Ruination was recorded and mixed at AudioHammer ...
- Live Ruination: Live Ruination is the second EP by Job for a Cowboy . It was released on November 23, 2010 by Metal Blade Records as a digital EP in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ruination'
Ruination Sample Sentences in News
- The Argument That Saved Paris
Ian Buruma In his new film Diplomacy , Volker Schlöndorff has expertly created the creepy, almost surreal atmosphere of two men discussing the ruination of Paris. The only risk of historical fiction, especially in the movies, is that it ends up replacing in the public memory the facts of what actually happened. But Schlöndorff is not a historian. The best way to Read more on this news related to 'Ruination'