Ruination Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- destruction achieved by wrecking something
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- an event that results in destruction
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family"
Definitions from Wiktionary
- an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction; "you have brought ruin on this entire family" ,
- an event that results in destruction ,
- failure that results in a loss of position or reputation ,
- destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ruination'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ruination'
- Ruination: Ruination may refer to: Ruination (Transformers), a Transformers character Ruination (album), 2009 album by Job for a Cowboy
- Ruination (album): Ruination is the second studio album by American death metal band Job for a Cowboy. The follow-up to their first studio album Genesis, Ruination was recorded
- Live Ruination: Live Ruination is the second EP by Job for a Cowboy. It was released on November 23, 2010 by Metal Blade Records as a digital EP in iTunes. It contains
- Ruination (Transformers): Ruination is the name of three fictional characters from the Transformers series. The original Ruination is the combined form of the Decepticon Commandos
Words and phrases related to 'Ruination'