Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Rile'
Rile Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves" [syn: annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil]
- make turbid by stirring up the sediments of [syn: roil]
- Rile \Rile\ (r[imac]l), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Riled (r[imac]ld);
p. pr. & vb. n. Riling.] [See Roil.]
- To render turbid or muddy; to stir up; to roil.
- To stir up in feelings; to make angry; to vex. Note: In both senses provincial in England and colloquial in the United States.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Rile'
- Ernest Riles: Ernest Riles (born October 2, 1960 in Cairo, Georgia ) is a former shortstop and third baseman in Major League Baseball . Riles played ...
- Annelise Riles: Annelise Riles is a professor of law and anthropology at Cornell Law School and Cornell University respectively. Riles specializes in ...
- Wilson Riles: Wilson Camanza Riles was born June 27, 1917 near Alexandria , Rapides Parish, Louisiana , and died April 1, 1999 at Mercy Hospital, ...
- Home Along Da Riles: Home Along Da Riles (English: The House Along the Railroad Tracks) is a sitcom aired in ABS-CBN from 1992-2003. The title started out as ...
- Born to be Riled: date August 2009 - | name Born to be Riled | image Image:BtbRcover. jpg | Born to Be Riled Book cover image_caption | author Jeremy ...
Words and phrases related to 'Rile'