Repugnant Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- offensive to the mind; "an abhorrent deed"; "the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"; "morally repugnant customs"; "repulsive behavior"; "the most repulsive character in recent novels"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Repugnant'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Repugnant'
- Repugnant: Repugnant are a Swedish death metal band from Stockholm formed in 1998. According to Swedish Death Metal author Daniel Ekeroth, "Their ...
- Repugnant battle honours of the Indian Army: The Government of India has declared repugnant some battle honour s earned by Indian Army units, which are descended from erstwhile units ...
- Repugnant market: A repugnant market is an area of commerce that is considered by society to be outside of the range of market transactions and that bringing ...
Words and phrases related to 'Repugnant'
Repugnant Sample Sentences in News
- Editorial: Shameful payments to Nazis
It's morally repugnant that former Nazis have apparently been paid millions of dollars in Social Security benefits as they age overseas. Such outrageous payments must be stopped immediately. The Justice Department must investigate. Read more on this news related to 'Repugnant'
- Nonprofit honcho gets 1 year for scamming $360K from the poor
Calling him “morally repugnant” a Manhattan federal judge Wednesday sentenced the operator of a shady Bronx nonprofit to a year in jail for skimming $360,000 in government funds earmarked for... Read more on this news related to 'Repugnant'
- Talking to Terrorists: How to End Armed Conflicts by Jonathan Powell
Talking to terrorists is as morally repugnant as it is politically necessary. Read more on this news related to 'Repugnant'