Repugnant Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- offensive to the mind; "an abhorrent deed"; "the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"; "morally repugnant customs"; "repulsive behavior"; "the most repulsive character in recent novels"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Repugnant'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Repugnant'
- Repugnant: Repugnant are a Swedish death metal band from Stockholm formed in 1998. According to Swedish Death Metal author Daniel Ekeroth, "Their amazingly old school-sounding
- Repugnant battle honours of the Indian Army: The Government of India has declared repugnant some battle honours earned by Indian Army units, which are descended from erstwhile units of the British
- Repugnant market: A repugnant market is an area of commerce that is considered by society to be outside of the range of market transactions and that bringing this area
Words and phrases related to 'Repugnant'
Repugnant Sample Sentences in News
- Afghan Taliban condemn Mohammed cartoons, hail Paris gunmen
A English statement from the group said they "strongly condemn this repugnant and inhumane action and consider its perpetrators, those who allowed it and its supporters (to be) the enemies of humanity". Read more on this news related to 'Repugnant'
- California left the coyote-killing party
To the editor: The reason California banned the repugnant and cruel predator killing contests is because California is behaving like the adult in the room compared with the states that kill for fun, sport and prizes. Any society that not only allows but also rewards this demented hubris will be... Read more on this news related to 'Repugnant'
- SNP to renew calls for Trident axe
The SNP is to join with Plaid Cymru and the Greens to renew calls for the "morally repugnant" Trident nuclear weapons system to be scrapped. Read more on this news related to 'Repugnant'