Remodel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
- cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Remodel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Remodel'
- Ventricular remodeling: Ventricular remodeling (or cardiac remodeling) refers to the changes in size, shape, structure and physiology of the heart after injury to the myocardium
- Bone remodeling period: In bone physiology, the bone remodeling period describes the temporal duration (i.e. lifespan) of the basic multicellular unit (BMU) that is responsible
- Remixed Remade Remodeled: The Remix Project: Remixed Remade Remodeled: The Remix Project is a remix album of recordings by Blondie released by Chrysalis/EMI Records in the US and the UK in 1995 as
Words and phrases related to 'Remodel'
Remodel Sample Sentences in News
- Small design changes with big impact
Kitchen, bath options make rooms look new without a full remodel Read more on this news related to 'Remodel'
- How to get a high-quality kitchen remodel without the sticker shock
Careful planning, finding the right contractor and comparison shopping can significantly cut costs. Read more on this news related to 'Remodel'
- Indiana Senate approves Indy Eleven stadium remodel plan
An Indiana Senate committee has approved a plan to remodel Carroll Stadium at IUPUI instead of building a new facility for the Indy Eleven soccer team. It now heads to the full Senate. Read more on this news related to 'Remodel'