Remodel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
- cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Remodel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Remodel'
- Ventricular remodeling: Ventricular remodeling (or cardiac remodeling) refers to the changes in size, shape, structure and physiology of the heart after injury to the myocardium
- Remixed Remade Remodeled: The Remix Project: Remixed Remade Remodeled: The Remix Project is a remix album of recordings by Blondie released by Chrysalis/EMI Records in the US and the UK in 1995 as
- Bone remodeling period: In bone physiology, the bone remodeling period describes the temporal duration (i.e. lifespan) of the basic multicellular unit (BMU) that is responsible
Words and phrases related to 'Remodel'