Remodel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
- cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Remodel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Remodel'
- Chromatin remodeling: Chromatin remodeling is the dynamic modification of chromatin architecture to allow access of condensed genomic DNA to the regulatory transcription machinery
- Ventricular remodeling: Ventricular remodeling (or cardiac remodeling) refers to the changes in size, shape, structure, and function of the heart. This can happen as a result
- Bone remodeling period: In bone physiology, the bone remodeling period describes the temporal duration (i.e. lifespan) of the basic multicellular unit (BMU) that is responsible
- Remodeled: Not to be confused with Renovation. Remodeled is an American reality television series which premiered on The CW as a midseason replacement on January
- Chromatin structure remodeling (RSC) complex: RSC is a 17-subunit complex with the capacity to remodel the structure of chromatin. It exhibits a DNA-dependent ATPase activity stimulated by both free
- Power Home Remodeling: Power Home Remodeling is an American corporation headquartered in Chester, Pennsylvania, that provides services predominantly related to energy and cost-saving
- Nude (Remixed, Remodelled, Remixed): Nude (Remade, Remodelled) is a remix album by British band Dead or Alive released two years after its companion studio album Nude. The album features remixes
- Jackson Design & Remodeling: Jackson Design & Remodeling is a design build company in San Diego. Jackson Design & Remodeling was founded in 1989 by Todd Jackson. It currently has
- Bone remodeling: Bone remodeling (or bone metabolism) is a lifelong process where mature bone tissue is removed from the skeleton (a process called bone resorption) and
Words and phrases related to 'Remodel'