Remodel Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- do over, as of (part of) a house; "We are remodeling these rooms"
- cast or model anew; "She had to recast her image to please the electorate in her home state"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Remodel'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Remodel'
- Chromatin remodeling: Chromatin remodeling is the dynamic modification of chromatin architecture to allow access of condensed genomic DNA to the regulatory transcription machinery
- Bone remodeling period: In bone physiology, the bone remodeling period describes the temporal duration (i.e. lifespan) of the basic multicellular unit (BMU) that is responsible
- Remodeled: Not to be confused with Renovation. Remodeled is an American reality television series which premiered on The CW as a midseason replacement on January
- Ventricular remodeling: Ventricular remodeling (or cardiac remodeling) refers to the changes in size, shape, structure, and function of the heart. This can happen as a result
- Power Home Remodeling: Power Home Remodeling is an American corporation headquartered in Chester, Pennsylvania, that provides services predominantly related to energy and cost-saving
- Nude (Remixed, Remodelled, Remixed): Nude (Remade, Remodelled) is a remix album by British band Dead or Alive released two years after its companion studio album Nude. The album features remixes
- Chromatin structure remodeling (RSC) complex: RSC (Remodelling the Structure of Chromatin) is a member of the ATP-dependent chromatin remodeller family (other members being the SWI/SNF, INO80, ISW1
- Jackson Design & Remodeling: Jackson Design & Remodeling is a design build company in San Diego. Jackson Design & Remodeling was founded in 1989 by Todd Jackson. It currently has
- Remixed Remade Remodeled: The Remix Project: Remixed Remade Remodeled: The Remix Project is a remix album of recordings by Blondie released by Chrysalis/EMI Records in the US and the UK in 1995 as
Words and phrases related to 'Remodel'