Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing";
"My wife wants us to renovate" [syn: renovate, freshen
- Refurbish \Re*fur"bish\ (r?*f?r"b?sh), v. t.
To furbish anew.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
- Refurbishment: Refurbishment may refer to: Refurbishment (electronics) Antiques restoration Automotive restoration See also : Remanufacturing Renovation ...
- Refurbishment (electronics): Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if ...
- Refurbished Robots: Image:Refurbished Robots cover. gif | Refurbished Robots (cover) Refurbished Robots is compilation album released by KVRX Studios in 1999. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Sample Sentences in News
- Argyle pipe welder refurbishing statue of soldier in effort to restore Orono Civil War monument
Posted March 10, 2014, at 12:20 p.m. Peter Crockett of Argyle, an artist and pipe welder hired by the Orono Historical Society to refurbish the town's Civil War monument, demonstrates where the soldier's new gun will be placed. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Liberia: Did Motherwell Abandon Liberia- LPRC Dismisses Report
[FrontPageAfrica]Monrovia -Reports that Motherwell is bolted out of a contract to refurbish storage tanks at the Liberia Petroleum Refining Company (LPRC) are far from the truth, according to LPRC's Managing Director Mr. T. Nelson Williams. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Residents oppose plan to refurbish old oil tank
A plan to refurbish and reactivate an old oil tank farm in Pittsburg, California continues to draw fierce criticism from community activists who say the areas already bad air would become even worse. Call it "protecting your home town", or "not in my backyard" - either way - its proof a few dedicated citizens can make everyone stop and thin Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'