Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing";
"My wife wants us to renovate" [syn: renovate, freshen
- Refurbish \Re*fur"bish\ (r?*f?r"b?sh), v. t.
To furbish anew.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
- Refurbishment: Refurbishment may refer to: Refurbishment (electronics) Antiques restoration Automotive restoration See also : Remanufacturing Renovation ...
- Refurbishment (electronics): Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if ...
- Refurbished Robots: Image:Refurbished Robots cover. gif | Refurbished Robots (cover) Refurbished Robots is compilation album released by KVRX Studios in 1999. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Sample Sentences in News
- Ontario to refurbish existing nuclear reactors, not build new
(Reuters) - The province of Ontario plans to refurbish units at the Darlington and Bruce nuclear power plants but no longer wants to build new reactors, according to its 2013 long-term energy plan. Instead the Energy Ministry said in the plan released this week it will encourage conservation and demand management programs before building new generation. The Minist Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Zurich Insurance Plans To Refurbish Its Global Headquarters
Zurich Insurance Plans To Refurbish Its Global Headquarters Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Thailand to refurbish all 44 national museums to attract tourists
BANGKOK, Thailand - The Fine Arts Department has unveiled plans to refurbish all the 44 national museums nationwide after finding they rarely attract local tourists. According to the Fine Arts Department director-general Anake Sihamart, the government has set aside 200 million baht for the program, aimed at overhauling facilities within the museums and improving t Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'