Refurbish Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refurbish'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
- Refurbishment: Refurbishment may refer to: Refurbishment (electronics) Antiques restoration Automotive restoration Remanufacturing Renovation
- Refurbishment (electronics): Refurbishment is the distribution of products usually electronics and electricals that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for various
- Sustainable refurbishment: Sustainable refurbishment describes working on existing buildings to improve their environmental performance using sustainable methods and materials.
- Public schemes for energy efficient refurbishment: Public plans for energy efficient refurbishment are put in place by states to encourage building owners to renovate their properties in a way that increases
Words and phrases related to 'Refurbish'