Refurbish Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refurbish'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
- Refurbishment: Refurbishment may refer to: Refurbishment (electronics) Antiques restoration Automotive restoration Remanufacturing Renovation
Words and phrases related to 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Sample Sentences in News
- Bowling club receives grant to refurbish toilets
A BOWLING club in North Worcestershire has received a £9,400 grant to refurbish its toilet facilities. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Big boost for bowlers (video)
A dedicated following of ten pin bowling enthusiasts are about to enjoy a major upgrade. Around $1.5m is being spent to fully refurbish a local arcade and vastly improve disabled access. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Kickstarter campaign seeks to refurbish a used bus, cut travel costs for students
The cost of travel can be rather demanding for a typical student, so a number of MSU entrepreneurs are looking to lessen this burden. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'