Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
v : make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing";
"My wife wants us to renovate" [syn: renovate, freshen
- Refurbish \Re*fur"bish\ (r?*f?r"b?sh), v. t.
To furbish anew.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
- Refurbishment: Refurbishment may refer to: Refurbishment (electronics) Antiques restoration Automotive restoration See also : Remanufacturing Renovation ...
- Refurbishment (electronics): Refurbished products cannot be sold as new products in the US, which is why they are relabeled as refurbished or refreshed units even if ...
- Refurbished Robots: Image:Refurbished Robots cover. gif | Refurbished Robots (cover) Refurbished Robots is compilation album released by KVRX Studios in 1999. ...
Words and phrases related to 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Sample Sentences in News
- Liverpool planning to refurbish Anfield stadium to accommodate 60,000 fans
Johannesburg, Apr. 24 (ANI): Liverpool has reportedly revealed that the club is planning to refurbish their Anfield stadium and increase the capacity to just short of 60,000 fans in an effort to generate the matchday revenues of their Premier League rivals. Liverpool, which is close to its first English title since 1990, reportedly released images of the proposed Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- RM500mil application to refurbish 600 schools
KOTA KINABALU: Some 600 schools in Sabah will be given a facelift when a RM500mil application by the state government is approved by the federal authorities. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Limerick’s Boherbuoy Band launches appeal to refurbish its hall
LIMERICK’s oldest band has launched an appeal to refurbish their ageing band hall. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'