Refurbish Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make brighter and prettier; "we refurbished the guest wing"; "My wife wants us to renovate"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Refurbish'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Refurbish'
- Refurbishment: Refurbishment may refer to: Refurbishment (electronics) Antiques restoration Automotive restoration See also : Remanufacturing Renovation ...
- Refurbishment (electronics): The main difference between "refurbished" and "used" products is that refurbished products have been tested and verified to function ...
- Sustainable refurbishment: Sustainable refurbishment describes working on existing buildings to improve their environmental performance using sustainable methods and ...
- Public schemes for energy efficient refurbishment: Public plans for energy efficient refurbishment are put in place by states to encourage building owners to renovate their properties in a ...
- Refurbished Robots: Name Refurbished Robots | Type compilation | Artist KVRX Studios (various artists) | Cover Refurbished Robots cover. gif | Alt | Released ...
Words and phrases related to 'Refurbish'
Refurbish Sample Sentences in News
- 'Frustration' at war memorial work
Work to refurbish and repair war memorials in the Highland Council area is taking too long, it is claimed. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Council urged to back bid to refurbish historic Clitheroe monument
A GROUP behind a project to refurbish a pinnacle from the Houses of Parliament has urged the council to get behind its bid. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'
- Earning his badge: Longview resident refurbishes Kilgore park for Eagle Scout project
Kilgore residents are lauding a Longview man who refurbished a skate park. Jacob Norrell completed the work at Kilgore Skate Park in the main city park as part of an Eagle Scout project. Read more on this news related to 'Refurbish'