Reanimate Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Reanimate'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Reanimate'
- Reanimate: The Covers EP: ReAniMate: The CoVeRs eP is an EP by the American hard rock band Halestorm. It is the first cover EP by the band. It was released on March 22, 2011 as
- Reanimate 2.0: The Covers EP: ReAniMate 2.0: The CoVeRs eP is an EP by the American hard rock band Halestorm. It was released in the United States on October 15, 2013 as a follow up
Reanimate Sample Sentences in News
- Movie Review: ‘The Lazarus Effect’ Can’t Reanimate Tired Monster Movie Cliches
A naturally occurring brain chemical is the basis for the hallucinogenic goo that gets injected into subjects’ heads — along with a giant jolt of electricity — in The Lazarus Effect , a modern-day Frankenstein story about a team of medical researchers trying to raise the dead. Read more on this news related to 'Reanimate'
- Borussia Dortmund off international radar
Dortmund, March 19 (IANS) It might be tough news for Borussia Dortmund fans around the world to take, but the 2013 Champions League finalists will disappear from football's international radar for a long time. After the 2011 and 2012 German champions failed to stop Juventus in the Round of 16 on Wednesday, a complete restart seems necessary to reanimate the cl Read more on this news related to 'Reanimate'