Raspy Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound; "a gravelly voice"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Raspy'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Raspy'
- Raspy river stingray: The raspy river stingray or arraia (Potamotrygon scobina) is a species of fish in the Potamotrygonidae family endemic to Brazil. Its natural habitat is
Raspy Sample Sentences in News
- Q&A: Will Arnett talks new Xbox show, celebrity gaming pals
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Despite a recognizably raspy voice that's been featured in everything from "The Lego Movie" to GMC truck commercials, self-professed video gamer Will Arnett hasn't been identified while chatting with other players online, nor has he taken the opportunity to put trash-talkers in their place. Read more on this news related to 'Raspy'
- Stream Courtney Love's Raspy Rendition of 'Take Me to the River'
Tomorrow night, Courtney Love will make her debut on the new Fox hip-hop drama Read more on this news related to 'Raspy'
- You can't define terroir, but you can taste it
Terroir is a word with almost mystical charm for wine lovers. And no wonder: it's French, and therefore romantic. It allows us to stretch out the second syllable with that raspy, guttural sound - "ter-HWAHH" — that speaks of sophistication and savoir faire. And it has no real definition, so we can use it any way we want without fear of contradictio Read more on this news related to 'Raspy'