Posthumous Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- occurring or coming into existence after a person''s death; "a posthumous award"; "a posthumous book"; "a posthumous daughter"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Posthumous'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Posthumous'
- Posthumous: birth Posthumous book Posthumous citizenship Posthumous diagnosis Posthumous execution Posthumous fame Posthumous marriage Posthumous name Posthumous promotion
- Posthumous name: A posthumous name is an honorary name given to royalty, nobles, and sometimes others, in East Asia after the person's death, and is used almost exclusively
- List of posthumous number ones on the UK Singles Chart: musician's recordings and associated products; this has led to a number of posthumous number one singles in the UK and elsewhere. The phenomenon, a topic of
- List of posthumous number ones on the UK Albums Chart: Mirror in July 1956 – since then, 24 albums by deceased artists have posthumously reached number one. Until 2007, the chart was based solely on sales of
- Posthumous promotion: A posthumous promotion is an advancement in rank or position in the case of a person who is dead. Posthumous promotions are most often associated with
- Posthumous trial: A posthumous trial or post-mortem trial is a trial held after the defendant's death. Posthumous trials can be held for a variety of reasons, including
Words and phrases related to 'Posthumous'