Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Placement'
Placement Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs" [syn: arrangement]
- contact established between applicants and prospective employees; "the agency provided placement services"
- the act of putting something in a certain place or location [syn: location, locating, position, positioning, emplacement]
- Placement \Place"ment\, n. [Cf. F. placement.]
- The act of placing, or the state of being placed.
- Position; place.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Placement'
- Placement: Placement may refer to: Placement (EDA), an essential step in electronic design automation. Placement exam , determines which class a student ...
- Placement (EDA): Placement is an essential step in electronic design automation - the portion of the physical design flow that assigns exact locations for ...
- Advanced Placement: The Advanced Placement (AP) program is a curriculum in the United States sponsored by the College Board which offers standardized courses ...
- Product placement: Product placement, or embedded marketing is a form of advertisement , where brand ed goods or services are placed in a context usually ...
- Advanced Placement Calculus: Advanced Placement Calculus (also known as AP Calculus, AP Calc AB/BC, or simply AP Calc) is used to indicate one of two distinct Advanced ...
- Advanced Placement Biology: In the United States, Advanced Placement Biology (also known as AP Biology or AP Bio) is a course and examination offered by the College ...
- Advanced Placement Chemistry: Advanced Placement Chemistry (AP Chemistry or AP Chem) is a course and examination offered by the College Board as a part of the Advanced ...
- Advanced Placement Statistics: Advanced Placement Statistics (AP Statistics, AP Stats or AP Stat) is a college-level high school statistics course offered in the United ...
Words and phrases related to 'Placement'
Placement Sample Sentences in News
- Yes, 'Walter Mitty' Did Have the Worst Product Placement of 2013
Brandchannel gave The Secret Life of Walter Mitty an award for the worst product placement of 2013, and they were right. As we noted back when the film came out in December, the product placement in Walter Mitty is downright horrendous, especially the love showered upon Papa John's, which somehow conveniently shows up in Iceland. Last week, Brandchan Read more on this news related to 'Placement'
- GTx, Inc. Announces Closing of Private Placement
GTx, Inc. announced today that it closed the previously-announced private placement of its common stock and warrants to purchase its common stock. In the private placement, GTx issued 11,976,048 immediately separable units, comprised of an aggregate of 11,976,048 newly-issued shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to 10,179,642 additional shares of com Read more on this news related to 'Placement'
- Skyharbour Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
Skyharbour Resources Ltd. announces it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of up to 3,333,333 units at a price of $0.15 per unit to raise gross proceeds of up to $500,000. Each Unit consists ... Read more on this news related to 'Placement'