Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Passiveness'
Passiveness Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- submission to others or to outside influences [syn: passivity]
- the trait of remaining inactive; a lack of initiative [syn: passivity]
- Passiveness \Pas"sive*ness\, n.
The quality or state of being passive; unresisting
To be an effect implies passiveness, or the being
subject to the power and action of its cause. --J.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Passiveness'
Words and phrases related to 'Passiveness'
Passiveness Sample Sentences in News
- Farewell to Neutrality and Human Rights Protection?
- Racial Discrimination: Switzerland's Passiveness Before ECHR Ruling? - Indication: The "Factsheet national and international positions in favor of a revision of the ECHR ruling" can be downloaded free of charge under: Switzerland still has the chance to appeal a final revision at the Great Chamber of the ECHR. The Switzerland-Armenia Read more on this news related to 'Passiveness'