Ornamented Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rich in decorative detail
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ornamented'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
- Stroke-ornamented ware culture: The Stroke-ornamented ware (culture) or (German) Stichbandkeramik (abbr. STK or STbK), Stroked Pottery culture, Danubian Ib culture of V. Gordon Childe
- Ornamented dragonet: Callionymus comptus, the Ornamented dragonet, is a species of dragonet endemic to the waters around the Hawaiian Islands where it occurs at depths of from
- Ornamented flying fish: The ornamented flying fish, or beautyfin flying fish (Cypselurus callopterus), is a species of flying fish of the genus Cypselurus in the family Exocoetidae
Words and phrases related to 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Sample Sentences in News
- Battle of New Orleans bicentennial exhibit brings Andrew Jackson's jacket back
The slender, modestly ornamented blue jacket worn by American commander Andrew Jackson will appear in New Orleans for the first time in 200 years. Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'
- 3 Easy, Fancy Ways to Wear a Hair Comb Like Keira Knightley
I used to associate hair combs with Lady Edith on Downton Abbey. But when I saw Keira Knightley's pretty ornamented updo at the Golden Globes (the expert work of hairstylist Ben Skervin), I considered giving them a try. Armed with some Jennifer Behr hair combs, Wonderland Beauty Parlor hairstylist Michael Angelo tells the Cut these ... More » Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'