Ornamented Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rich in decorative detail
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ornamented'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
- Stroke-ornamented ware culture: The Stroke-ornamented ware (culture) or (German) Stichbandkeramik (abbr. STK or STbK), Stroked Pottery culture, Danubian Ib culture of V ...
- Ornamented dragonet: Callionymus comptus, the Ornamented dragonet, is a species of dragonet endemic to the waters around the Hawaiian Islands where it ...
- Ornamented flying fish: The ornamented flying fish, or beautyfin flying fish (Cypselurus callopterus), is a species of flying fish of the genus Cypselurus in ...
- Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossil: Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossils (LOEM s) are microscopic acritarch s, usually over 100 μm in diameter, which are common in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Sample Sentences in News
- Awards Season's Hottest Accessories, From Clutches to Shoes
Look for ornamented box clutches and more classic shoe shapes, with new designers competing for attention on the red carpet Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'
- Beer here! On Third Avenue South, 1934
In the scramble to win the taste of newly liberated drinkers, Blatz Brewery in Milwaukee began shipping trainloads of its Alt Heidelberg into the hinterlands. Ornamented with a Gothic type style, the label spoke of the German brewing traditions. Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'
- Badgley Mischka, Naeem Khan take on spring
Mark Badgley and James Mischka marked their 25th year on Seventh Avenue with a Tuesday show of their Badgley Mischka spring 2015 collection at Lincoln Center. Though they are known for spectacularly embellished evening gowns, and there were a few of those, the temper of the collection was lighter and less ornamented than one might expect. Especially nice were simp Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'