Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Ornament \Or"na*ment\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ornamented; p. pr.
& vb. n. Ornamenting.]
To adorn; to deck; to embellish; to beautify; as, to ornament
a room, or a city.
Syn: See Adorn.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
- Stroke-ornamented ware culture: The Stroke-ornamented ware (culture) or (German) Stichbandkeramik (abbr. STK or STbK), Stroked Pottery culture, Danubian Ib culture of V ...
- Ornamented dragonet: Ornamented dragonet (Callionymus comptus) is a species of ray-finned fish in the genus Callionymus . Footnotes : Callionymus | comptus ...
- Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossil: Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossils (LOEM s) are microscopic acritarch s, usually over 100 μm in diameter, which are common in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Sample Sentences in News
- The Shakers: From Mount Lebanon To The World At The Farnsworth Art Museum
Click on the photo to view the full gallery. ROCKLAND, MAINE. — A perfectly proportioned ladder back chair. A carefully constructed oval box ornamented by finger laps. A quaint bonnet of beautifully woven palm. Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'