Ornamented Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rich in decorative detail
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ornamented'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
- Stroke-ornamented ware culture: The Stroke-ornamented ware (culture) or (German) Stichbandkeramik (abbr. STK or STbK), Stroked Pottery culture, Danubian Ib culture of V ...
- Ornamented dragonet: Callionymus comptus, the Ornamented dragonet, is a species of dragonet endemic to the waters around the Hawaiian Islands where it ...
- Ornamented flying fish: The ornamented flying fish, or beautyfin flying fish (Cypselurus callopterus), is a species of flying fish of the genus Cypselurus in ...
- Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossil: Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossils (LOEM s) are microscopic acritarch s, usually over 100 μm in diameter, which are common in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ornamented'