Dictionary Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Meaning and Definition from WordNet (r) 2.0
- Ornament \Or"na*ment\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ornamented; p. pr.
& vb. n. Ornamenting.]
To adorn; to deck; to embellish; to beautify; as, to ornament
a room, or a city.
Syn: See Adorn.
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
- Stroke-ornamented ware culture: The Stroke-ornamented ware (culture) or (German) Stichbandkeramik (abbr. STK or STbK), Stroked Pottery culture, Danubian Ib culture of V ...
- Ornamented dragonet: Ornamented dragonet (Callionymus comptus) is a species of ray-finned fish in the genus Callionymus . Footnotes : Callionymus | comptus ...
- Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossil: Large ornamented Ediacaran microfossils (LOEM s) are microscopic acritarch s, usually over 100 μm in diameter, which are common in ...
Words and phrases related to 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Sample Sentences in News
- Kirstie Allsopp, Charlie Luxton, Sarah Beeny and Martin Roberts – in their own homes
Their TV property shows offer expert advice on what houses to buy and how to decorate them. But what are their own homes like – and how do they rate each other's? Kirstie Allsopp Welcome to Kirstie Allsopp 's study. There she is – behind the bunting and the open wicker chest of haberdashery. You can see her if you wrench your eyes away from the 3D bird Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'