Ornamented Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- rich in decorative detail
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Ornamented'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Ornamented'
- Stroke-ornamented ware culture: The Stroke-ornamented ware (culture) or (German) Stichbandkeramik (abbr. STK or STbK), Stroked Pottery culture, Danubian Ib culture of V. Gordon Childe
- Ornamented dragonet: Callionymus comptus, the Ornamented dragonet, is a species of dragonet endemic to the waters around the Hawaiian Islands where it occurs at depths of from
- Ornamented flying fish: The ornamented flying fish, or beautyfin flying fish (Cypselurus callopterus), is a species of flying fish of the genus Cypselurus in the family Exocoetidae
Words and phrases related to 'Ornamented'
Ornamented Sample Sentences in News
- New York Building Tiles Subject Of Jan. 12 Lecture
GREENWICH, CONN. — Long before Manhattan became the repository for Modernist steel-and-glass skyscrapers, New York’s cutting-edge buildings were ornamented and clad with terracotta tiles and sculptural decorations. Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'
- Smart and stunning
The ultimate modern accessory for connoisseurs of luxury is the luxury smartphone. Made with rare metals or exotic materials and ornamented with precious stones, these phones make communication an uber-cool experience. Read more on this news related to 'Ornamented'