Nutritious Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or providing nourishment; "good nourishing stew"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nutritious'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nutritious'
- Nutritious fruits: Certain fruits are more nutritious than others. Different fruits have different nutrients . For example, the kiwi fruit and oranges are ...
- Nutritious Rice for the World: Nutritious Rice for the World is a World Community Grid research project in the field of agronomy led by the Samudrala Computational ...
- Department of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme (Tamil Nadu): The Tamil Nadu Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme Department is one of the Department of Government of Tamil Nadu Introduction ...
Words and phrases related to 'Nutritious'
Nutritious Sample Sentences in News
- 3 sweet and nutritious breakfast recipes
As mornings get crisper and cozy beds tempt the snooze button, some of us will take any motivation we can get to roll out of bed. Read more on this news related to 'Nutritious'
- Fast Can Still be Nutritious: 10 Grilled Chicken Meals Under 500 Calories at Chick-fil-A
ATLANTA, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In April, Chick-fil-A introduced a new lineup of grilled chicken entrees intended to give customers access to one of the most nutritious and expansive grilled menus ... Read more on this news related to 'Nutritious'
- Consumer Reports taste-tests nutritious cereals
Cereal is a staple in 91 percent of American households. Most eat it for breakfast, but 11 percent have cereal for dinner, according to the market research company Mintel. Consumer Reports hunted down the most nutritious cereals that are also tasty. Consumer Reports defines a healthy cereal as one that per serving contains: · at least Read more on this news related to 'Nutritious'