Neutralize Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- make chemically neutral; "She neutralized the solution"
- make ineffective by counterbalancing the effect of; "Her optimism neutralizes his gloom"; "This action will negate the effect of my efforts"
- make incapable of military action
- get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing; "The mafia liquidated the informer"; "the double agent was neutralized"
- make politically neutral and thus inoffensive; "The treaty neutralized the small republic"
- oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions; "This will counteract the foolish actions of my colleagues"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neutralize'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neutralize'
- Neutralized (album): Neutralized is the fourth album by avant-garde metal band Ram-Zet released on October 12, 2009 in the US by Ascendance Records. The album was recorded