Neurologic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or used in or practicing neurology; "neurological evidence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neurologic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neurologic'
- Charcot's neurologic triad: Charcot's neurologic triad is the combination of nystagmus, intention tremor, and scanning or staccato speech. This triad is associated with multiple sclerosis
- Neurological disorder: A neurological disorder is any disorder of the body nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other
- Focal neurologic signs: Focal neurologic signs also known as focal neurological deficits or focal CNS signs are impairments of nerve, spinal cord, or brain function that affects
- Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago: practices specializing in neurologic care in the Midwest. Dr. Cerullo’s original vision was to create a hospital dedicated to neurologic care with the founding
- Neurological examination: A neurological examination is the assessment of sensory neuron and motor responses, especially reflexes, to determine whether the nervous system is impaired
Neurologic Sample Sentences in News
- NeuroRecovery Training Institute Launches Neurologic Certified Specialist (NCS) Exam Prep Course
The NeuroRecovery Training Institute, created to assist in the continued education of neurologic physical therapists, is pleased to announce the much anticipated release of their Neurologic Certified Specialist (NCS) Exam Prep Course. (PRWeb October 31, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12293830.htm Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'
- 2014 Music Has Power Awards® Celebrates Achievements of Musician Glen Campbell, Dr. Paul Greengard and Sculptor Ursula ...
Renowned songwriter Jimmy Webb, a long-time collaborator with honoree Glen Campbell, was the headline performer at this pre-eminent fundraiser for CenterLight’s Institute for Music and Neurologic Function. (PRWeb November 13, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/11/prweb12323931.htm Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'
- Edge Therapeutics Initiates Enrollment of Third Cohort in Phase 1/2 NEWTON Study of EG-1962 for Improvement of Outcome ...
Edge Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biotechnology company that discovers, develops and seeks to commercialize novel, hospital-based therapies for acute, life-threatening neurologic Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'