Neurologic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or used in or practicing neurology; "neurological evidence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neurologic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neurologic'
- Charcot's neurologic triad: Charcot's neurologic triad is the combination of nystagmus, intention tremor, and scanning or staccato speech. This triad is associated with multiple sclerosis
- Neurological disorder: A neurological disorder is any disorder of the body nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other
- Focal neurologic signs: Focal neurologic signs also known as focal neurological deficits or focal CNS signs are impairments of nerve, spinal cord, or brain function that affects
- Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago: practices specializing in neurologic care in the Midwest. Dr. Cerullo’s original vision was to create a hospital dedicated to neurologic care with the founding
- Neurological examination: A neurological examination is the assessment of sensory neuron and motor responses, especially reflexes, to determine whether the nervous system is impaired
Neurologic Sample Sentences in News
- NeuroRecovery Training Institute’s Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency Receives APTA Accreditation
NeuroRecovery Training Institute Program Receives Prestigious Certification (PRWeb December 11, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/12/prweb12389601.htm Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'
- Through Laughter and Tears Comes First-Ever Documentary about Life with PseudoBulbar Affect (PBA)
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Dec. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AVNR) today announced the initiation of production of The PBA Film Project (working title), the first-ever documentary to provide an intimate look at real people living with a little-known neurologic condition called PseudoBulbar Affect (PBA). The award-winning filmmaker team of The PB Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'
- Japan's Otsuka to buy Avanir for $3.5 billion ahead of patent cliff
(Reuters) - Japanese drugmaker Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd plans to buy U.S.-based Avanir Pharmaceuticals Inc for about $3.5 billion to expand its neurologic drug portfolio ahead of an expiration of a key drug patent. Otsuka said subsidiary Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co Ltd would pay $17 per share in cash, or a premium of 13.3 percent to Avanir's closing price on Monday Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'