Neurologic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or used in or practicing neurology; "neurological evidence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neurologic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neurologic'
- Charcot's neurologic triad: Charcot's neurologic triad is the combination of nystagmus, intention tremor, and scanning or staccato speech. This triad is associated with multiple sclerosis
- Focal neurologic signs: Focal neurologic signs also known as focal neurological deficits or focal CNS signs are impairments of nerve, spinal cord, or brain function that affects
- Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago: practices specializing in neurologic care in the Midwest. Dr. Cerullo’s original vision was to create a hospital dedicated to neurologic care with the founding
- Neurological disorder: A neurological disorder is any disorder of the body nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other
- Neurological examination: A neurological examination is the assessment of sensory neuron and motor responses, especially reflexes, to determine whether the nervous system is impaired
Neurologic Sample Sentences in News
- Calcium channels play a role in neuronal homeostasis and elimination of toxic buildup of proteins
In a report that appears in PLOS Biology, Dr. Hugo Bellen and his colleagues at Baylor College of Medicine and the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute at Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor, and Dr. Chao Tong, at the Life Sciences Institute and Innovation Center for Cell Biology, Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China, find that mutations of hu Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'
- The Effects of Integrating a Physiatrist into an Acute Stroke Team
A research team at Emory University presents new research at the 2015 AAP Annual Meeting in San Antonio that suggests that early rehabilitation as well as discharges to acute rehabilitation facilities post stroke can improve neurologic outcomes. The purpose of the study was to investigate the impact of introducing a physiatrist into an acute stroke team. Read more on this news related to 'Neurologic'