Neurologic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or used in or practicing neurology; "neurological evidence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neurologic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neurologic'
- Neurological disorder: A neurological disorder is any disorder of the nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other nerves
- Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago: practices specializing in neurologic care in the Midwest. Dr. Cerullo’s original vision was to create a hospital dedicated to neurologic care with the founding
- Neurologic music therapy: Neurologic music therapy (NMT) is the therapeutic application of music to cognitive, sensory, and motor dysfunctions that come from human neurologic diseases
- Neurological examination: A neurological examination is the assessment of sensory neuron and motor responses, especially reflexes, to determine whether the nervous system is impaired
- Focal neurologic signs: Focal neurologic signs also known as focal neurological deficits or focal CNS signs are impairments of nerve, spinal cord, or brain function that affects
- Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy: The Journal of Neurologic Physical Therapy is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal covering research on physical therapy. It is published by Lippincott