Neurologic Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Definitions from Wordnet 2.0
- of or relating to or used in or practicing neurology; "neurological evidence"
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Neurologic'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Neurologic'
- Focal neurologic signs: Focal neurologic signs also known as focal neurological deficits or focal CNS signs are impairments of nerve, spinal cord, or brain function that affects
- Charcot's neurologic triad: Charcot's neurologic triad is the combination of nystagmus, intention tremor, and scanning or staccato speech. This triad is associated with multiple sclerosis
- Neurological disorder: A neurological disorder is any disorder of the body nervous system. Structural, biochemical or electrical abnormalities in the brain, spinal cord or other
- Neurologic & Orthopedic Hospital of Chicago: practices specializing in neurologic care in the Midwest. Dr. Cerullo’s original vision was to create a hospital dedicated to neurologic care with the founding
- Neurological examination: A neurological examination is the assessment of sensory neuron and motor responses, especially reflexes, to determine whether the nervous system is impaired