Nellie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nellie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nellie'
- Nellie Oleson: Nellie Oleson is a fictional character in the Little House series of autobiographical children's novels written by Laura Ingalls Wilder. She was portrayed
- Nellie McClung: Nellie Letitia McClung, (born Helen Letitia Mooney; 20 October 1873 – 1 September 1951), was a Canadian feminist, politician, author, and social activist
- Hi Nellie!: Hi, Nellie! is a 1934 American crime drama film directed by Mervyn LeRoy and starring Paul Muni and Glenda Farrell. A newspaper editor is demoted to writing
- Nellie Ball: Nellie Ball is an unconventional offensive strategy in basketball developed by NBA head coach Don "Nellie" Nelson. It is a fast-paced run-and-gun offense
- Nellie Tayloe Ross: Nellie Davis Tayloe Ross (November 29, 1876 – December 19, 1977) was an American politician, the 14th Governor of Wyoming from 1925 to 1927 and director
- Nellie Bly: Cochran Seaman (May 5, 1864 – January 27, 1922), known by her pen name Nellie Bly, was an American journalist. She was also a writer, industrialist, inventor
- Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie: For the 1952 film, see Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie (film). "Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie" is a 1905 popular song with music written by Harry
- Little Nellie: Little Nellie may refer to: a fictional James Bond autogyro aircraft, see You Only Live Twice (film)#Filming a book about the topic, Little Nellie 007
- Nellie Campobello: Nellie (or Nelly) Francisca Ernestina Campobello Luna (November 7, 1900 – July 9, 1986) was a Mexican writer. She is notable for having written one of
Meaning of the Name 'Nellie'
- Meaning: Abbreviation of Eleanor shining light.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female