Nellie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nellie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nellie'
- Nellie Ellis: Nellie Ellis is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Elizabeth Kelly. Nellie is introduced as the interfering relative
- Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie: For the 1952 film, see Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie (film). "Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie" is a 1905 popular song with music written by Harry
- Nellie Ball: Nellie Ball is an unconventional offensive strategy in basketball developed by NBA head coach Don Nelson. It is a fast-paced run-and-gun offense relying
- Nellie Morse: Nellie Morse (1921–1941) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse best known as the fourth filly to win the Preakness Stakes. After her retirement from racing
- Nellie Gray: Nellie Gray may refer to: Nellie Gray (activist) American pro-life activist and founder of U.S. March for Life Nelly Gray (song)
- Nellie the Elephant (TV series): Nellie the Elephant was a British children's cartoon series created by Terry Ward on behalf of FilmFair in the United Kingdom that ran from 1 January 1990
- Wait till the Sun Shines, Nellie (film): Wait till the Sun Shines, Nellie is a 1952 film drama directed by Henry King, sharing the name of a popular song. It stars Jean Peters and David Wayne
Meaning of the Name 'Nellie'
- Meaning: Abbreviation of Eleanor shining light.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female