Nellie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nellie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nellie'
- Nellie Oleson: Nellie Oleson is a fictional character in the Little House series of autobiographical children's novels written by Laura Ingalls Wilder. She is portrayed
- Hi Nellie!: Hi, Nellie! is a 1934 American crime drama film directed by Mervyn LeRoy and starring Paul Muni and Glenda Farrell. A newspaper editor is demoted to writing
- Nellie McClung: Nellie Letitia McClung, (born Helen Letitia Mooney; 20 October 1873 – 1 September 1951), was a Canadian feminist, politician, author, and social activist
- Nellie Ball: Nellie Ball is an unconventional offensive strategy in basketball developed by NBA head coach Don Nelson. It is a fast-paced run-and-gun offense relying
- Little Nellie: Little Nellie may refer to: a fictional James Bond autogyro aircraft, see You Only Live Twice (film)#Filming a book about the topic, Little Nellie 007
- Nellie Tayloe Ross: Nellie Davis Tayloe Ross (November 29, 1876 – December 19, 1977) was an American politician, the 14th Governor of Wyoming from 1925 to 1927 and director
- Nellie the Elephant (TV series): Nellie the Elephant was a British children's cartoon series created by Terry Ward on behalf of FilmFair in the United Kingdom that ran from 1 January 1990
- USS Nellie Jackson (SP-1459): USS Nellie Jackson (SP-1459) was a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918. Nellie Jackson was built as a civilian two-masted
- Nellie L.: Nellie L. (foaled 1940 in Kentucky) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse bred and raced by Calumet Farm. She was sired by Blenheim II and out of the
Meaning of the Name 'Nellie'
- Meaning: Abbreviation of Eleanor shining light.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female