Nellie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nellie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nellie'
- Nellie Ellis: Nellie Ellis is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Elizabeth Kelly. Nellie is introduced as the interfering relative
- Nellie Tayloe Ross: Nellie Tayloe Ross (November 29, 1876 – December 19, 1977) was an American politician, the 14th Governor of Wyoming from 1925 to 1927, and director of
- Nellie Gray: Nellie Gray may refer to: Nellie Gray (U.S. pro-life activist), founder of U.S. March for Life Nelly Gray (song)
- Wait till the Sun Shines, Nellie (film): Wait till the Sun Shines, Nellie is a 1952 film drama directed by Henry King, sharing the name of a popular song. It stars Jean Peters and David Wayne
- Nellie the Elephant (TV series): Nellie the Elephant is a cartoon series created by Terry Ward on behalf of FilmFair in the United Kingdom that ran between 1989 and 1990. The series featured
- Nellie Morse: Nellie Morse (1921–1941) was an American Thoroughbred racehorse best known as the fourth filly to win the Preakness Stakes. After her retirement from racing
- Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie: For the 1952 film, see Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie (film). "Wait 'Till the Sun Shines, Nellie" is a 1905 popular song with music written by Harry
- Nellie Oleson: Nellie Oleson is a fictional character who appeared in the children's books written by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Her character was later adapted for the NBC
Meaning of the Name 'Nellie'
- Meaning: Abbreviation of Eleanor shining light.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female
Nellie Sample Sentences in News
- What We Can Learn From Nellie Tayloe Ross, America’s First Female Governor
Not much has changed for women in politics since 1924 Read more on this news related to 'Nellie'
- Nellie Waggoner
Nellie Waggoner, 96, Neosho, died Nov. 21, 2014, at Medicalodge in Neosho. Read more on this news related to 'Nellie'
- Author: ‘I really wanted to share Nellie’s story’
Sharalyn Morrison-Andrews, of Cape Elizabeth, with Nellie, the dog she rescued in the Dominican Republic that inspired her to write her first children's book, “Brave Nellie.” Read more on this news related to 'Nellie'