Nellie Meaning and Definition in Dictionary
Would you like to add your own explaination to this word 'Nellie'?
Wikipedia Meaning and Definition on 'Nellie'
- Nellie Oleson: Nellie Oleson is a fictional character in the Little House series of autobiographical children's novels written by Laura Ingalls Wilder. She is portrayed
- Hi Nellie!: Hi, Nellie! is a 1934 American crime drama film directed by Mervyn LeRoy and starring Paul Muni and Glenda Farrell. A newspaper editor is demoted to writing
- Nellie McClung: Nellie Letitia McClung, (born Helen Letitia Mooney; 20 October 1873 – 1 September 1951), was a Canadian feminist, politician, author, and social activist
- Nellie Ball: Nellie Ball is an unconventional offensive strategy in basketball developed by NBA head coach Don Nelson. It is a fast-paced run-and-gun offense relying
- Little Nellie: Little Nellie may refer to: a fictional James Bond autogyro aircraft, see You Only Live Twice (film)#Filming a book about the topic, Little Nellie 007
- Nellie Tayloe Ross: Nellie Davis Tayloe Ross (November 29, 1876 – December 19, 1977) was an American politician, the 14th Governor of Wyoming from 1925 to 1927 and director
- Nellie the Elephant (TV series): Nellie the Elephant was a British children's cartoon series created by Terry Ward on behalf of FilmFair in the United Kingdom that ran from 1 January 1990
- Nellie Gubler: Nellie McArthur Gubler (born Nellie McArthur; May 8, 1908 – September 28, 2007) was a genealogist and notable citizen of Santa Clara, Utah. Nellie Gubler
- USS Nellie Jackson (SP-1459): USS Nellie Jackson (SP-1459) was a United States Navy patrol vessel in commission from 1917 to 1918. Nellie Jackson was built as a civilian two-masted
Meaning of the Name 'Nellie'
- Meaning: Abbreviation of Eleanor shining light.
- Origin: English
- Gender: Female